• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for experienced 2D Graphic Artist. (New Game)

GM Seriosa

Viva la Revolution!
Reaction score
Hiho! As we all know we got plenty of experienced and talented graphic artist on OTLAND.

Now, I am currently working with a few guys on a new 2D Game.

And we are in need of Graphic Artists. For now we haven't decided how many we need.

There will be no payments because we really don't have any money for this.
(Everybody is working for free on this, see it as a hobby and not a job.)
I guess the payment will be the honor and that you'll become better & better making graphics.

If you are interested, please PM me and we can discuss more over Skype.
Also leave a reply in this thread before you PM me!

* * * Some information about the game itself * * *
The game will be modern time, which means you'll have to create modern graphics.
Such as roads, grass, cars, weapons (Ak47, Uzi, P90 and whatever.)
You get the idea right!

* * * The game will be very awesome. Imagine a 2D Grand Theft Auto Online) * * *

Please do post previous graphic works in your post in this thread!

Looking forward to hear from anyone out there!

Best wishes,
GM Seriosa.

Ps. More information will be delivered privately via PM/Skype.

Kind of like this?

was a server a couple of years ago that was zombie survival with guns cars, roads etc.
was pretty fun but didn't last long.

Not really this will NOT be within the Tibia Client. This has little to nothing to do with Tibia actually.
A whole new game client will be used. Where the sprites can be as big as you want them to be, (of course there will be a X - X of items)

But let's say you want to make a house in plain graphics and not with the Map Editor - You can do that.

This will be modern yeah so that's that in common - Although I don't think we will create something Zombie wise.
But rather like Grand Theft Auto. (With a Police Faction, ran and controlled by a player.)
Being able to chase down criminals, put them into a jail (Where you can meet more players, talk to etc.)

There will be MANY features and I joke you not when I tell you MANY features.

Oh that's a great idea! I hope you can find yourself a team, was just throwing that video out there for reference.
Goodluck with your project GM Seriosa

~Cheers

Oh that's a great idea! I hope you can find yourself a team, was just throwing that video out there for reference.
Goodluck with your project GM Seriosa

~Cheers

Thats just 0.01% of the features this game will hold, embrace yourself! Haha!

Thanks so much butrocker! If you have any friend/s that you know are good in making graphics, feel free to show them this thread!

Well I'm honored to have been invited, but I unfortunately can't join due to the fact that I don't want to put any more responsibilities upon myself. I alterate between working on about 5 projects right now and there is no way I can squeeze anything else into my schedule. I wish you good luck with the project, and take a look through the Small Art section, I'm sure you'll find someone to help you out. ^-^

Well I'm honored to have been invited, but I unfortunately can't join due to the fact that I don't want to put any more responsibilities upon myself. I alterate between working on about 5 projects right now and there is no way I can squeeze anything else into my schedule. I wish you good luck with the project, and take a look through the Small Art section, I'm sure you'll find someone to help you out. ^-^

Oh yeah I get that. Thank you so much! And whenever if you feel you have time, just send me a message! - And good luck with everything!

You should care, this guy was a known scammer a couple of years ago on OTFans.

Me? I was Xioa from OTfans, registered since 2004. I was a legit known guy.

Who are you? Coming here and talking bullshit. I never scammed anyone.

Matter of facts - I was scammed by my hoster. I made Seriosa.mine.nu - My Hoster stole it, kicked everyone and made profit of the server.
His name is Hassan and he lives in Sweden, Göteborg. (I'm not sure Hassan is his real name).

So no, I didn't scam anyone. I was a friendly legit guy who had been there since 2004. Would have been 10 years by now, R.I.P OTfans.

Please take your bullshit elsewhere.

Back