• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for general help

tatee

Reaction score
Im working on a serious server which i'm planning to host, advertise, etc in a while. I am not looking for someone to be part of a project. Basically what I am looking for is someone with experience on all areas who wants to earn some extra buck by doing stuff on request. I will pay through paypal, and we'll both work on a reasonable fee. I am definitely not willing to pay someone first unless it is someone very reputable on the forums, but we could also work on small stuff first and then go big so you can trust on me. I'm not here to deceive anyone, I used to be a donator/active otland contributer on the past, but I lost my account, etc, etc. Anyways, these are my requirements, if you want to work with me, fine. Answer here or through PM. You won't regret your time.

Basically what I am looking for is someone with experience on all areas
That someone would be hard to find.
However if you plan to build your server on TFS 1.x then I can help you with Luascripts

Back