• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for GM or CM position

calz

Reaction score
Name: Justin
Info: I enjoy playing Ot's and i have played for 1 1/2 years. I have played rl tibia for 6 years. I have had positions as a GM (2 OTs) and CM (1 OT). I have played as a regular player also and know it is important to listen and get feedback from players. The first step of having a successful game is to have a successful staff.

Please msg me or post here if you are interested. :D

You Can Come Join My Ot In Progress Its Going To Be Completely Custom I've Been Needed some CMs and GMs
IP:eek:wnerofkills.no-ip.org
Client:8.6
Port:7171

Do you have any other abilities than customer / player support? In case you have experience in mapping, lua or other programming language you may can join and help us with getting a 90% custom Server started.
Otherwise you may wait till the server has been finished.

General Information relating our Server
The Client-Protocoll we are using is 8.54.
The Server is currently in the development phase.
We are searching for a root-server we can host the Server on.
The map is 90% custom. Evolution Map will be remapped in parts. Next to the Evo Map we will offer the players a huge beautiful landscape with a few towns and friendly Npcs you can talk to. We also create cool quests.
Furthermore the players can expect great events as soon as the Server is running and got several players online daily.

If you are interested in and got expierence in server-development and may also in lua or other languages I will talk to Kentika about your will to help us to get the Server finished.

I also would like to know what languages do you speak and wether you speak them fluently?
What do you except of the Server you are GM / CM on? What do you expect of the rest of the Server-Staff?

Back