• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for gms to evo ot

Name: Devran
Languages: English,Swedish,turkish,kurdish, abit germany, and abit somali
Experience: I had a server before my own and i have played tibia almost 7 years or 8 and i´ve been gm cm and god in alot servers, Evolera, ghostot, xanteria, and more ots
Samples of additional work: Scripter,Mapper
Contact info: Facebook, Otland , Skype, MSN,
Activity: everyday almost iam only away 2 hour´s not more

- - - Updated - - -

You really like to get insulted/flamed.
Dude, stop making characters, that's 1.
Stop trying to make servers, that's 2.
Stop TALKING HsilgnE

Stfu your are fcking a scammer and your a big lier. That´s all i know from you and imma gonna tell pepole your that guy token or what you called

Name: Devran
Languages: English,Swedish,turkish,kurdish, abit germany, and abit somali
Experience: I had a server before my own and i have played tibia almost 7 years or 8 and i´ve been gm cm and god in alot servers, Evolera, ghostot, xanteria, and more ots
Samples of additional work: Scripter,Mapper
Contact info: Facebook, Otland , Skype, MSN,
Activity: everyday almost iam only away 2 hour´s not more

- - - Updated - - -

Stfu your are fcking a scammer and your a big lier. That´s all i know from you and imma gonna tell pepole your that guy token or what you called

Why are you lying about age? :p

Name: Elliot
Languages You Speek: English,Swedish
Experience: I Have Play tibia for 5years and i had a server before and iam friendly, i like to help ppl, i have been st/gm/cm and god before. i can also map.
Contact Info: otland,skype,facebook
Activity: I can be online 7h+ everyday

What are you..
I won't answer again, Mr. FRIKKIN SERON/ello

Btw, u did many accs too and ur english is not that good, so don't cry please and even if he is Seron, ello or w/e, as I always said people should give u "Tonks" a chance they should give him, and when he copied scripts and released them u insulted him and 2 weeks later u did the same thing. Atleast, he didn't copy the recruiting thread bro.

Name:mahmoud
Languages you speak:english fulently and arabic and some french
Experience:i can map small places and i can create big spells
Samples of additional work:i can be on everyday 4-5 hours
Contact info: OT land / skype
Activity:

Back