• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for good mapper for already running CUSTOM EVOLUTION! - PAYING!

Kolie

Reaction score
So, im looking for a mapper for my evolution server. More information about the server can be found in my signature.

Server is already running for a couple of days and got a steady playerbase which is growing from every day. Im now looking to increase the map to make it more attractive!

So I want someone who knows what his doing, please fill this in if you'd like to map for me;

Name;
Earlier experience;
Mapping sample;(if you dont include one ill ignore you)
Can you do anything else then mapping?;
Age;
Location;
Availabillity;

If the mapper is good and im satisfied he will recive a part of the donation money, and a possible staff position at my server.

Greets,

Kolie

Last edited:
Dang, you make it sound like it's hard to please you... :/ But good luck on finding your mapper/s ^.^!!

Im making a serious project, therefor I want serious people.

Im not asking for something impossible, I just want to see atleast some skill. :)

Im making a serious project, therefor I want serious people.

Im not asking for something impossible, I just want to see atleast some skill. :)

As I said gl on your project bro. It seems really nice already. :)

@Pro Eep: You shouldnt come with false accusions, especially when your new here. You dont really know shit about who im or what ive done in the past, so that post was unnecessary. Go get your post count up somewhere else.
@Walkingdragon: Thanks alot, glad you like it!

Anyways, still looking for a mapper!

Name; Ola (won't give my lastname in public)
Earlier experience; scripting, hosting and mappin
Can you do anything else then mapping?; script
Age; 15
Location; Norway
Availabillity;Almost everyday

@Pro Eep: You shouldnt come with false accusions, especially when your new here. You dont really know shit about who im or what ive done in the past, so that post was unnecessary. Go get your post count up somewhere else.
@Walkingdragon: Thanks alot, glad you like it!

Anyways, still looking for a mapper!

For real, I'd like to tell you, if you need a pro mapper, PM one of those. amiroslo or walkingdragon I don't think they will refuse, if you will pay!

Last edited:
I do not have any time what so ever at the moment. Sorry, but i cannot help :/
Also if i had the time, i would not want a single payment for my services.