• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for help.

Amusement

Tactical Bacon
Reaction score
I've been playing League on & off pretty much since beta, in all this time, I've only left Silver Division once, before getting put back into it when the new ELO system thing changed, I got put to Silver 1, then quit for awhile which landed me in Silver 2, when i started playing again when i came back my games went down hill, completely, as in I'm now standing at Silver 4.

I'm not looking for someone to carry me, I'm looking for someone who's willing to play some normals with me & just point out what I'm doing wrong & what i should be doing, i don't care how you say it just give it to me straight.
You don't have to be Diamond or Plat, the way i see it is, if you're above Silver, you are clearly better & have something to improve my own game.

I play mostly ADC, i play ADC because i enjoy playing Vayne immensely, I've never played a champion in league as long as I've played Vayne, i just love her skill set & enjoy playing the champion.
That doesn't mean i can't play other roles to some degree, the first time i got to gold before being put back i mained middle champions, Kassadin/Le Blanc/Fizz/Annie & other mid champions, I've always considered going back to maining mid because perhaps i play that role better, but I'd rather stick to what i enjoy.

I could watch some replays of my own games, but i guess I'm a little ignorant to my own mistakes & just don't see what is wrong, watching my own games have helped a little, but someone telling me what I'm doing correctly & incorrectly i think would help a lot more.

?plz? or i reprt u.

EUW
Dîgît
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/19545181

Last edited:
If you are capable of uploading a game to youtube I will be willing to watch it and write time stamps and info on why I wanted you to rewatch that part in particular, something like:

"4:07 you can see the jungler going down from mid towards your not warded tribush, you should've seen that and played more passively instead of engaging on that fight that the enemy forced"

Currently Plat 5 ADC

I would love too, but after my name change, i put symbols (I guess symbols/special character) in my name & i can't get lolreplay to record any of my games.

The only recordings i had left was when i was playing my friends account which i deleted, because they weren't of my account :/

If anyone knows a fix, please tell me, I've googled this crap & found nothing.

If you have 2 computers you could spectate your own game in a different account and record it with fraps or something like it, just make sure to lock the camera on your character and remove the enemy fog of war so I can see it from your perspective

If you have 2 computers you could spectate your own game in a different account and record it with fraps or something like it, just make sure to lock the camera on your character and remove the enemy fog of war so I can see it from your perspective

Don't have a 2nd PC, but i figured out the problem, for anyone wondering go into the "Settings" of lol replay, under "Naming Scheme:" take away the Summoner Name it can't make files with symbols, so it was never saving.
- Just played a normal game to test it.
http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/3416505/
- Can't get lolreplay to play the match, I guess I got to fix this now, anyone know the reason?
Not a good game, enemy top left half way in & was pretty much countered. I'll play a ranked game & I'll have a proper recording.
Are Lolreplays ok? Or do you want me to upload it onto youtube with the camera focused on me?

I've been playing this game since BETA, I could assist you :-]

pls?
It occurred to me, i never put up my details, feel free to add me (Edited first post) or send me your details through a PM.
I got a US account also, it's not level 30 my old beta level 30 got deleted, but i can still hop on there.

-Update.
Okay i think that one match just bugged, i found an older game, one from my friends account I think it was the last match i played on it bringing him to Silver5.
I think i messed around in this match a little, it's also a month old, watching it now makes me cringe a little but i guess it can do until i get a newer game working.

www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/3416576/
Client 3.9.0.499

Last edited:
Back