• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for ideas

Keru

Entrepreneur
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello brothers and sisters at Otland, I'm an old mapper with a lot of free time in hands right now, and with somewhat a desaire to map, so why not map as a service(free, open to donations).
I know my way thought RME and was quite good, now since I put a hiatus to mapping I think I'm rather rusty so I wanted to map some, but I lack ideas, there's where you people come away. You may request what you need or want and I will try to recreate the piece. I rather not work on cities as of right now but if I like the idea I may give it a shoot.
I would love to do something that's somewhat guided I will give an example on how I would like the request to be.

I'm looking for a hunting spot for "X Creature" in a goth like tower, I would like some sort of labyrinth for 4 players.
(As you can see I have no ideas right now that's why I'm asking for some)

Request away friends.
-I won't take more than 3 pieces a time.
-If the pieces or idea proves to big it may occupy 2 slots or maybe 3
-I'm not looking nothing in return but as well for free pieces i might release them to the public, if you rather not please tell me you want the piece to stay for private use.
-Even if its only a teleport room tell me some details of what you want.
-I'm not looking into a position of any sort, or work in any server, BUT if I like your ideas I may as well help you out.

Slots
(Occupied)(Occupied)(OPEN)

TL;DR.
Ask for mapping pieces I will make them. FOR FREE.

Last edited:
Back