• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Looking for images of coryms, blood priest and blood hand.

croix

Reaction score
As title, I want to add these to my 8.6 server, but where can I find images of them?

Cheers!

I like how he tagged this with Lua, asked for images and declined when you provided them. I love these kind of people, cute little dum dums.
This looks a lot, they ask for paper, then you give them paper and then they say they wanted thick pink paper, you give them thick pink paper and they say it should be silky paper too xd

I'm just kidding, but it usually happens

Post 10.5~ outfits have a different structure, thus you have to either write something that will parse them correctly or use png's

Yeah, I figured. The layout of ObjectEditor was different with groups of idle/moving etc, I guessed that was the issue.

This looks a lot, they ask for paper, then you give them paper and then they say they wanted thick pink paper, you give them thick pink paper and they say it should be silky paper too xd

I'm just kidding, but it usually happens

:< I just thought he was trying to be a smartass, therefor my answer xd

Back