• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Looking for images of coryms, blood priest and blood hand.

croix

Reaction score
As title, I want to add these to my 8.6 server, but where can I find images of them?

Cheers!

I like how he tagged this with Lua, asked for images and declined when you provided them. I love these kind of people, cute little dum dums.

Tbh I just picked a tag, as I didn't really know what would fit best. I think most people actually understood what I was asking for, like Gubai did.

Thanks!!

Any chance you got blood priest + hand also? Or if u know if these are to be found somewhere :d
do you need them? can you use the object manager? just take any sprites from the standard 10.98. you can also import files with obd format (so as not to collect a sprite from a picture by 1 tile)

This should help you a little bit :

It's an program that allow you to extract newest Cipsoft Client Tibia Assets into .PNG files.
After unpacking assets you have to search manually for your required sprites. In this example for coryms, etc..

This should help you a little bit :

It's an program that allow you to extract newest Cipsoft Client Tibia Assets into .PNG files.
After unpacking assets you have to search manually for your required sprites. In this example for coryms, etc..

Thanks guys, this should really help me out!

Хаха да, по крайней мере, некоторые люди хотят помочь, за что я благодарен!

Не знал, что вы можете просто экспортировать новый .obd для предметов и добавить в 8.6 spr, но, похоже, не работает для спрайтов существ :(
все работает
1.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Attachments

Last edited:
everything is working
View attachment 53331

on bro.
View attachment 53332
900 outfits per client 10.98

could make obd format but I don't know what you are using (V1 or v2)

Oh, yeah, .png was working, meant .obd :D
I could export it, but when I tried importing it I got this error Parameter sprites cannot be null or empty.

No worries though, already added what I wanted into my spr/dat now! Thanks a bunch for the assistance!

Haha yeah, atleast some people want to help, which I'm grateful for!

Didn't know you could just export newer .obd for items and add into 8.6 spr, doesn't seem to work for creature sprites though :(
Post 10.5~ outfits have a different structure, thus you have to either write something that will parse them correctly or use png's

Back