• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Looking for Imbuiment System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lais Prad

Disgusting Scammer
Solutions
Reaction score
I can pay up to 100 EUR for the full system.

tfs 1.2

Please give more information about that
Imbuiment System
I think i can :)

I have the full imbuing system and your datapack have the initial code (imbuing system with modules blabla) anyway, i can sell the full version.
I have skype/website/gmail and other ways to contact.

Send pm in forum.

Wow 150 euros for something already done. These OTX brazilians or mexicans already implemented it, shouldn't be hard looking for prey keyword in sources and implement it within a few hours. If it's bad code, then improve it you lazy bastard because the worst part is done.

Wow 150 euros for something already done. These OTX brazilians or mexicans already implemented it, shouldn't be hard looking for prey keyword in sources and implement it within a few hours. If it's bad code, then improve it you lazy bastard because the worst part is done.

I think the money is mine.

Do not trust the user @Lais Prad. This guy reached me to purchase my imbuing system, we agreed on a price and scheduled the exhange to happen yesterday (05/23).

I helped him with some compilation errors and he thanked me for my services then left, never mentioning any problems. Today, barely 24 hours the purchase, he filed for a chargeback claiming errors with the system and saying I stopped answering him.

Here is proof of what happened (in Portuguese): Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Just a friendly reminder to avoid another scammer in our midst.

Do not trust the user @Lais Prad. This guy reached me to purchase my imbuing system, we agreed on a price and scheduled the exhange to happen yesterday (05/23).

I helped him with some compilation errors and he thanked me for my services then left, never mentioning any problems. Today, barely 24 hours the purchase, he filed for a chargeback claiming errors with the system and saying I stopped answering him.

Here is proof of what happened (in Portuguese): Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

thats so sad, you are a great coder :/ again another bad situation with this user

After he did screenshot of my private messages to him and posted them on forum, I already knew that he is this type of person.

Basically all he wants is free stuff same with help on this forum, did he ever helped someone?

I saw the name Diego Sigoles in the screenshots that you provided and I remembed that this is guy, is viking guy. Proof. Viking's reputation talks about himself.

I saw the name Diego Sigoles in the screenshots that you provided and I remembed that this is guy, is viking guy. Proof. Viking's reputation talks about himself.
All I can see is gesior style error :(

Just gonna sit in here, waiting to see the "banned user" under his name on otland :D
Ha, the joke is on you. You will never see that, so you will sit there forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back