• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for information

Iugo

Reaction score
I've been looking for a server to play, perhaps you folks could help me out?

I'm an explorer at heart, so custom content and/or a custom map would be welcome. Tired of the rl map.

I believe pvp is just a pissing contest over who has the largest e-penis. So i'm not really into pvp.

I don't like botting, i think its pointless and silly. Servers with botters end up requiring too much grinding.

I enjoy cooperating with others, so a server that enforces cooperation would be nice.

I've tried ruthless chaos, got to the top 10, but ended up quitting because i had nobody to play and progress with, and the server is unplayable without some sort of a team.

I've tried tibianic too, got to the top 10, but ended up getting tired of the slow grind and the old content. Also the custom content is horrible.

So i'm looking for a new server. I figured rookville could be fun, but its a war server...

Any suggestions?

Back