• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking For Low rate Otserver Team

kenjin magician

They Won´t quit until they drop me
Reaction score
My name is Kenjin and i am from Portugal . I am a old tibia player( 2003) and i like rpg servers

I am a ordinary guy , 21 years old and i am looking for a team to help me found a rpg ot server .
I speak, english, portuguese and spanish .
I hosted many servers before some with high rates and some with low rates ( my favourites) but i never had time to create my own server, at least
not the kind of server i am dreaming now about, a great server , with 500/700 players online every day .
fortunately, i am with lots of free time now, and for that reason i would like to finally make my dream reality .
I am not a pro mapper not even a pro scripter but i am for sure a honest guy with a good idea and money to pay the best dedicated server around and pay decently those who deserve to be paid . I know how to create a ot, obviously, but i want help in terms of web site, shop system, and in game support .

In other words, i need game masters , tutors and community managers, trust worthy people, with mature minds .
If you believe you can help me just reply this thread .

The Rates :

1-7 = 50x
8-50=25x
51-100=10x
101-150=5x
151-200=3x

Skills : 10x ; Magic Level: 5x
Loot 2x

And answer some questions

How long you have been playing ?
How old are you ?
What are you good doing ?
Why do you believe you can be helpful ?

If you have references, such as screenshots of maps or friends able to support you, a thread where i can see how you helped someone...anything , use them!

Best regards, kenjin

[email protected]

so far we have got 1 CM (me)

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for tutors and GM's come on people bring up this thread and apply

I think I could be a valuable member to your team. I've been playing Tibia since the age of 12, In the 7 years I've played, 5 of them have been spent playing OT servers. During the 5 years, I've been in many staff positions including GM, CM, GOD, Admin and tutor. At one point I even hosted my own server.

I am a dedicated mapper and community manager. I speak English (as its my first language).
I'm 19 years old. I'm fair in punishments and rewards. I've been described in the past as "trustworthy". I'm a very active player, spending a minimum of 5+ hours a day playing Tibia.

I look forward to your reply.

I have Been Playing Sense 2007, hosted and owned 3 servers,played Many ots.
im 18, I Speak English
I can do work as far as Webdesign, some scripts.
Proof of website: Anthemot.hopto.org
Why do you believe you can be helpful
i have done the work before. i just cant find a solid team that is honest and will stick around.

I strongly believe that most OT players will rather choose a ot with 8.6 version than one with different versions . Mostly because tibia 8.6 is the version where almost 50 % of tibians stopped play , we all hated the changes...almost more than the 7.6-8.0 changes...so many people still have the 8.6 client on their computers and they will like to see a otserver where they can RPG and have fun without have to download a lot of stuff

Back