• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking for lua scripter.

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
Hello! It's been like 5 days I am hosting my own server, real-map, Selencia(check if you want - http://selencia.servegame.com/). This is my first serious server and I had to face with much new problems, but on my mind, I am doing good so far. I really want to make a GOOD, well planed server, that would be fun to play, but its hard if you are weak in lua. I have lot of stuff in my mind and they are impossible without scripting. I started to learn scripting few days ago, because now I understand how important it is, but few days... that's nothing. However, I am searching for people that knows lua and would like to spend time helping me/the server become better. I am asking two things:

1)You must be able to communicate in English.

2)You have to understand lua.

I am not searching for pro scripters(would be nice ofc :D ), but you should know basic functions of lua. If you will prove your self as a scripter, nice personality you, will of course be invited in staff and get promoted position.(GM, CM,GOD? who knows...)

So please post or pm me here if you are interested. :thumbup:

Yours sincerely,
Richux

I'm not the very best but you know me, and I know the basics of lua, I haven't been scripting for some months now but I can come on feet again later.

I haven't really much time now, summer is here and I'll probally be outside with my familys, but if there is anything I can do, come to me.

You have my msn!

Back