• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for map editors to a 7.4 RL map

Roxyrus

Reaction score
Hello everybody & welcome to my staff request thread! :)

Me

Just a short presentation, so that you know who you are dealing with ; )
My name is Ludvig, I'm 16 and live in Sweden. I've been playing tibia for more than 5 years. I've been in OT business for 1-2 years, mostly maping. Though I've been much more in other forums than on otland, so I guess no1 really knows me here.

Server & Idea

At first, I would like to say that I got this idea from the OT server Classicalia. Classicalia was an oldschool 7.4 rl map which brought back the old good memories of Tibia, where you really had to fight for your progress. It's a really sweet RPG feeling, the real Tibia.
The thing that motivated the most was all the players who played Classicalia, and loved it. So many players wanting the oldschool Tibia back.

The server I'm making is going to be the complete 7.4 RL map, with correct spawns, houses and npcs.
It's going to be deeply serious. I don't exactly know all of the rates, but at least the exp rate is going to be 5X.
It'll ofc be hosted on a dedicated server that I will buy.

Jobs

The staff I'm at the moment looking for is map editors. After that the map is done I'll be looking for other staff members with other jobs.
Thing is, I've converted a 100 % full RL map from 7.6 to 7.4. This has caused some map problems, which is that the borders are missing on some places. Your job as a map editor is to add the borders on the map. The map problems is luckily only on the ground floor. Houses, quests, spawns and npcs will be added after all the map bugs are fixed.

I'll give you some examples here on how to edit the map:

This is how it'll look:7.4BEFORE.jpg

This is how you're supposed to edit it: 7.4AFTER.jpg

My expectations from you

My expectations from you is that:

- You're active and will work a couple of hours a week
- You got a nice attitude to everybody in the team
- You won't upload the map or give it to anybody
- You must speak understanding and well English

Your application

In your application I would like to know:

- Your name & your age
- Why you would like to join the project
- How much time you'll dedicate a week
- Your MSN (Isnt a must, but would be the best)

Feel free to say something else that you have on your mind.

You can contact me through MSN as well
[email protected]

Cya ^_^

Last edited:
Hi there i could help out :p i have loots of time !

ooh i just boughted linux dedicated server and need help with it :p

Back