• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for map of 1 decently mapped city

Gitzmo

Combat Bird
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am thinking about getting back into hosting and I would like it if someone would map a brand new town a gigantic town with many of houses say.. 100+ houses would be nice. maybe like 30-40 big houses and 20-30 semi big semi small houses and the rest just small but very well usable houses some with shop tables and doors of course. need it to be pretty detailed. and in 8.5-8.6 detail preferably an oldstyle look with a new twist would be just what I am looking for. temple needs to be in center of the city or along the north wall (I do not want any exits out of the land I just want walls and gates around them). And the depot to be along the west or east wall. If I can get the right person to help and they are willing to helpout with the rest of my ot I will add them into my staff.

Moved to Requests.

I doubt you'll find someone who is willing to map this for free since it's a pretty big request. :p

Thanks well I never said it was for free never said it was to be paid either but I cna afford to pay a small amount as a "donation" for someones help.

IMO, you should start a server with a small map, few houses and then expand it when it need to.
What's the point on creating a huge map if there are so few players.

I have a server ready for hosting and when it was hosted before there weren't enough houses 1 week and boom nothing but complaints not enough houses so that is why.

Back