• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for Mapper and GFX Designer

CavalierDev

Chargeeee!
Reaction score
Hi people of OTLand i am new here but been developing ots for some years now in other forums and groups.

We are currently starting to develop a custom server based on tibia 8.6 with unique features: terrain development, resource gathering and new spell creation system.

We need:
Mapper: ( Siemons ) and (x) GenesiscoreFlao
Graphic design: ( Hired an independent developer )
Programmer (x) @f0x0
Scripter: (x) @CavalierDev
Sprite maker ( Hired an independent developer )

We just started gathering up to start forming new ideas and start making the server. We want to launch it in January. We dont have a name yet. I am scripting, paying for host and advertising. PM me with samples of your work. All positions will be paid.

Last edited:
We just hired single jobs from an independent gfx artist for now we just need one more mapper to help the head mapper

We found a mapper thanks for those who submitted team is completed we are developing expect a new custom server this fall

Back