• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for mapper and scripter that have some skills.

Knasmannen

Google.com
Reaction score
asdas.png
So im looking for 2 team members for my OT project.
The ot is based on 10.37 client and run with 1.0 distro.

Some info that you need to know from now on is.
Client 10.37
map is 100% custom made, Im the mapper that have working on this project from zero.(se more in my mapping theard that you can find in my signature)

We will use both spawns that you need to find on the main island , and a house that will have tps to some spawns.
Quests will be the same, some tasks and quests will be at the main island and we will also have some quests that you can find in tp house.

Exp, skill and loot rates is nothing I have be thinking off so mutch , But what I want is somthing like this:

The exp stage will start at 0 and end in 10k. It will be hard to get to 10k and it will not happen the first months when the server is online .
for evry 1k level you get you will have new things to use, quests, items and spells.

I have never work with the loot rate on any server I have just leave it as it is. But I want a good loot system on this server so it will not be like an evo so when you kill a monster you dont even open the dead monster.
I want it to be like real tibia so you will pick up items and be glad for that kind of loot, some bad items and some relly good items that are harder to get.
Ye like real tibias loot system so you will be happy to get a rare sword that you can put on market to gain some extra money.

1.png

This is some info about the server if you would like to kknow somthing more about it, just make a priv massage to me and I can explain more..

Who am I?
Adde from sweden and Im 21 years old and have work with ots from 2011-+.
I have never work with a project that I have started from nothing, so its all new for me and I hope I can do somthing with this. Im still a newbie but not the badest newbi I want to lurn more.

You can find more info about the server on my theards that I have in my signature. Bump this theard if you want to.
3.png 4.png

I hope to se some skilled otlanders to apply to this project sowe can do somthing good to the ot communety.​

Best regards Knasmannen

Attachments

Last edited:
Ofc I want to se somthing from you.
you can send me a privat massage and we can talk more there :)

1/2 mapper
1/2 scripter

Still need peoples for the project.

Last edited:
Want someone to map 4 quests and 4 hunt spawns for me. and some other small mapping things.
and I want some scripter to script and help me with balance of vocations.

massage me on the private and we can se what you can do for this project.

Still want one scripter to the project. I stand STILL for the momnet cuz Im not a scripter and cant make the things that could make this ot good.

So one last bump...

Back