• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for mapper for Elapsed Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fablow

Intermediate OT User
Content Editor
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Fablow77
Hello OTLand, recently my project (here) Elapsed is in development stages, and I'm looking for someone to help me map, and also manage in-game support when it is online.

Job Description:
  • Map hunting areas
  • Detail everything that has been missed, or needs improvement
  • Help build quests
  • In the future, help me build custom cities/islands
There is more information I can give, but I'm not ready to publicly release it just yet. If you are interested, if selected you can actually log in the server and I'll tell you what exactly is happening, what's in progress, and etc.

An update from development thread (here), a lot of progress has been made - Will post an update/teaser when ready and I feel it's necessary (HIT 'EM WITH A BOOM).

I've already have hosting, and a domain name; so this is a serious project.

Please drop a message here, or a PM and I will be glad to connect to you on social media, and/or email.

Compensation: We can discuss short, or long term solutions. Will only discuss with serious people only!

Cheers, it's Saturday today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back