• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for mapper RAVIAN SERVER

Maniacmap

Reaction score
Hello...

I have found out that i cant handle my server all alone. its to hard. Its 24/7 server with a good realible host service. Never heard about somebody says it lag.

The map is unfinish the forgotten map. With alot of new things that i have edited. Like demon helmet quest, etc.. etc.... So

If you have "okey" mapping skills and mabye, not have to but its extra plus if you have knowledge about scripting.
The person who like to fill this postion must be active, and trustfull.
If i choice you. You have to show me some picture of your work and stuff.

I have alot of to do on my daytime so i dont have so much time making the map bigger. But i Spend my time well. Therefor i would need one more mapper. That have more time to map then me.... If you like you can send me a messenge here, and we can talk more.. I hope i choice you.... THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

You will get the Gamemaster postion!

Last edited:
Hi
i think my experience's enough to be here. i think i can make maps... just tell me more about it.. how do you want it.. big, small, detailed, pvp areas, cities..or something.... contact me via pm and i will give you my msn...
cya

Back