• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking For Mapper

Ispiro

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a mapper! I'm pretty good with Lua and C++, but when it comes to mapping my brain just hits a dead end. I'm working on a server and I have very good ideas for it and I'd hate to see it wasted on a released map or cipsoft-copy. You can see some of my released scripts here on OTLand but OTFans is where I started so you'll find more over there if you're interested.

I want a mapper that appreciates details, enjoys thinking up new ideas for quests, and most importantly ACTIVE.

There's nothing set in stone about the server right now, but it won't be one of those 999999x servers with 1 hit donation spells, paralyze runes that last forever, runes that put players inside a 3x3 magic wall. It'll have pretty slow rates but still very entertaining.

I'm working on a anti-cheat for the server at the moment(which will prevent people from botting by forcing them to log out or something among those lines) but it won't be working until the server has been on for a while. I don't like people botting in my OT but that said, I don't take rules too seriously, so if you want a 30day or deletion for anyone that bots, then this isn't the job for you. I'm very tolerant and forgiving with bans and people will probably get more than one chance before they're actually banned, and even then, it won't be a deletion(almost ever).

The server will focus most on questing. This is a part I feel many many servers neglect for the sake of more areas to hunt in. There will probably be tens if not hundreds of quests for players, and I have alot of ideas which I'll tell you all about after you apply, but for now, I'll just say no other server has this, and it makes questing much more rewarding.

I'll take care of hosting, and tibia protocol is debatable, but it will most likely always follow Cipsoft's latest version when stable servers have been released.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Ispiro.

Last edited:
Yeh im also interested....but im not gonna work in 8.7....8.6 max......i quit rl tibia because of stupid updates.
prefferable 8.6 cause it has zao and i love zao :D I would like to see the server that you have going on so far see the map and shit.....euhm.... i prefer working with someone if you want alot of quests like 100+ xD
add me on skype ill send ya a pm for that.
Cya Gio

Back