• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for mapper

owned

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Looking for a mapper to join a project. Paid position, contact me and we can discuss terms of payment etc.

Still looking, some body's gotta be looking for some extra money.

If its good money I'll write a script that builds your map... better than the automap generator which already exist... if i have to use a separate engine all together... Hell i can parse images if the need arised!

If its good money I'll write a script that builds your map... better than the automap generator which already exist... if i have to use a separate engine all together... Hell i can parse images if the need arised!
Not looking for anything like that. In search of some creativity from a detail oriented mind.

Potential for short term and long term mapping pay.

Not looking for anything like that. In search of some creativity from a detail oriented mind.

Potential for short term and long term mapping pay.
But but.. my scripts are detailed :(
Yea anyhow, good luck finding someone :) I need one too :)

Give us some more info about this project you talking about homie :)

Position is currently closed. If @Tapcioo doesn't feel like sticking around for long term work, then I will look into hiring someone else!

@owned PM me, im expert in RME, i have a big projects and ideas, so write me

Ugh. I need to learn mapping! Does Tapcioo mind sharing some basics? I don't know him, but his name is everywhere..it must mean that he is pretty good.

Back