• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for mapper.

owned

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Looking for a mapper. Paid position, contact me and we can discuss terms of payment etc.

Just need some quests, hunting zones, and dungeons mapped atm. Paid per piece.

Last edited:
thanks for the op information

You're either looking to get paid for mapping or you're not. If you are, as the original post states, contact me and we'll discuss. If not, hit the home button and continue with your day. Quite simple really.

Still looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be clear you don't really need to join the project, I will pay you for each piece of mapping that you create for me as discussed prior to you creating them.

One position filled, looking for one more mapper.

Still looking for one more mapper.

Come on guys, an opportunity for your creative work to get some use, as well as get paid for something you previously only saw as a hobby.

Looking for more mappers.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking. Also do not message me with a map that you are trying to sell in pieces. I’m paying for new maps to be made.

Still looking.

Still Looking.

DO NOT map for him. He might have been trustworthy in the past but nowadays he just scammed me for a day's worth of work.
No, you scammed yourself for a days worth of work for trying to take a job you were not qualified to take.

I'm waiting on dc, are you [NA]FarTango#9122 ? Maybe send me a small assignment so I can show you what I can do.
I sent you a small assignment since you have no posts on OtLand to verify your mapping abilities. Upon receiving your "small assignment" it was trash.
You have literally almost doubled your post count by crying that I scammed you which is completely false. Take your bullshit elsewhere.

Position open again. Looking for another mapper.

Looking for another mapper.

Looking for 1 more mapper.

Both positions now currently filled. Will bump if either reopen.

Bump, Currently looking to add one more mapper.

Still Looking for one more mapper.

Back