• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for mappers and storywriter to new project.

divinum

Reaction score
Hi, I have started my own project recently with friend from Poland (extremly good scripter).
What we are going to create is server based on newest 10.80 client with custom map, low-medium rates, custom features (for example eq upgrades or mining) and tons of quests.
What we now is people who share passion of creating balanced, RPG server and are willing to work with us as:

-Mappers - besides regular spawns we need a lot of quests, if you are creative, got ideas to create really complicated quests but you lack knowledge to write scripts to them dont worry, our scripter will make everything you create alive!
-Storywriter - basicly, we want to create living enviroment, most of NPC will have something to tell about themselfs or about mission you are doing right now. Thats a lot of dialogues and stories to write!

For any further info please PM me ;)

He is one of the best mappers on otland atm. It will be a great map

Back