• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for mappers

Vker

Reaction score
Hello mappers! I'm interested in buying maps of hunting grounds and maybe some other pieces. Send me PM with your offers and ask any questions you have. I will tell you more details there.

Map requirements:
- looking better than those on oken, gengia, pyre
- uniqueness (the map has never and will never be used in any other projects)
- single square passages reduced to minimum
- maps for 8.6 client version
- reasonable amount of monsters on hunting grounds (more or less like rl)

What kind of project are you going to use the maps for? I mean is it a warserver, rpg or some noob highrate server?

So, are there more people interested? I've already found 1 mapper but I need more. The offer is still open:)

I would like to show you my mapping, a whole city and much more, it is very detailed and im sure you will like it, PM me for pictures and more info.

Send me your works and prize over PM or create something if you don't have anything for sale atm:)

I don't like the thought of someone buying maps that could be released to the public for everyone to use. I mean, why waste your talent for a few bucks? Release them and get credits.

I don't like the thought of someone buying maps that could be released to the public for everyone to use. I mean, why waste your talent for a few bucks? Release them and get credits.

Probably because some people need money more than credits.

Back