• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for max 4 alpha testers

dajustin11

Hoster
Reaction score
Hello,

Im working on a 8.6 Yourots map with some edits like old school 7.5 back in de the days, but then put in a new sleeve.
And im looking for 4 people:
-Knight
-Paladin
-Sorcerer
-Druid

To go and test and play.
What do you need to do?
Make a list of bugs/things you find that are not working so i can fix it before we go to a beta test that will be avalible for 25 people max.

ps: alomost forgot to mention the 2 best aplha or beta testers may be rewarded in CM/Gamemaster when the server launches.

Yours,

Dajustin

Just made a new account on here cant remember any of my old ones, I just recently got back into the swing of these things.
I'm 23 years old and have been playing tibia since 2005 still have my original account.
I feel very interested in helping someone on a project like this to kind of help delve myself into this aspect of the game.
Would love to help test

Same like @rillup, I played tibia since 2005, my main account is from 2007 though.
I would be interested to help you man as this may be really interesting project! I have levels 240 ED and 260 EK in real tibia and I think I play really decent.

Nice to hear guys I will have a aplha 0.2 test server up next week I will all contact you privately by PM to get the details.

Back