• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for more Admin/Game Master experience

Zylar

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am looking to join a team to deepen my skills/experience in the administrative/management and game master aspect of a server. I have future ambitions to one day create a re-imagined tibia game, however I lack the critical scripting skills required to bring the project into life. What I lack in those skills, I make up for in community management, game development/design, and concept/testing work.

I am a fast learner with strong interpersonal skills. I am reliable and driven through a passion to help build a thriving vibrant Tibian community. I have previous staff experience on different servers. with a legal background in real life; professionalism and attention to detail are key traits of mine.

If I sound like a good fit for your team or new project, feel free to send me a private message to discuss the opportunity further.

Is it even possible a GM/GOD to acquire the server files without having access to the dedicated server?
There are many ways to do it, but if you are confident enough to share the data/, you can share it through a plugin with Visual Studio Code, and you can work together with the files in real time.

the plugin is called: LiveShare, although I think there are others, but I think this is the best known

There are many ways to do it, but if you are confident enough to share the data/, you can share it through a plugin with Visual Studio Code, and you can work together with the files in real time.

the plugin is called: LiveShare, although I think there are others, but I think this is the best known
This is not what I was asking about, Nathu implying that op after his/other people server files, how can he obtain these files with only being GM/GOD without having access to the dedicated server

I don't need full access to anything if someone doesn't feel comfortable with that. I would even be happy if someone wanted to mentor me or give me limited access/powers/ect while I develop those skills.

Back