• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for new staff (GMs and Mapper) for already running EVO server!

Kolie

Reaction score
So, as the title sais, im looking for new staff for my server, Euphoria - A new era..

Looking for:
Code:
0/2 Gamemasters
0/2 Tutors
0/1 Mappers (Will get Gamemaster automatically if mature and independent.)

Please fil in the following form and post it here. Dont PM me.

Code:
Experience:
Samples of additional work: (Mapping/scripting/design etc, big ++ if you know these.)
Contact info: (Skype)
Activity: (How much time can you put into this?)
Did you already play Euphoria? How long if you did?:

Hope too see some good applications!

Regards,

Kolie

Name: Assem
Languages you speak: English - Arabic [Fluently], Learning French.
Experience: Well, I've played Tibia for like 6 years, I won't lie like others, I had a lot of experience in OTS / RL-Tibia, But I got enough/a lot experience to manage a OT as a GM or whatever, and I know that I'm experienced enough to handle a OT.
Samples of additional work: (Mapping/scripting/design etc, big ++ if you know these.): No, I don't have any experience on these additional works.
Contact info: (Skype): We can let it via Private Messaging [In OTLand].
Activity: (How much time can you put into this?): I can be online for 6 hours/per a day, That's everyday, and in friday, I can be online for 10 hours.
Did you already play Euphoria? How long if you did?: Yeah, I played it long time ago, before the restart, It was very funny, but I wasn't really known there, Like 10-25 days, Not sure.
- Applying for: Gamemaster
Only a note-: You shouldn't care about OTLand's experience points [Posts number / Reputation /etc.

I'm waiting for your reply.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Name:Mohamed
Languages you speak:English/Arabic/Some Frensh
Experience:I have been playing tibia for 5 years , I have been senior tutor / GameMaster in 4-5 servers , I like to help and find bug.
Samples of additional work: (Mapping/scripting/design etc, big ++ if you know these.) Well yah i was a mapper from 1 year - 6 months , i was a semi good mapper.
Contact info: (Skype) Ima send u via pm if im accepted ;).
Activity: (How much time can you put into this?) I can play for like 12-15/7
Did you already play Euphoria? How long if you did?:Yah i have played euphoria for like 1 month or more.

Name: Jeroen
Languages you speak: Dutch, French, German, english
Experience: Hosted my own server, been gm/god a few times, i play tibia for like 9 years
Samples of additional work: (Mapping/scripting/design etc, big ++ if you know these.) i can map a bit, but not extremely well
Contact info: Otland, msn, skype, facebook
Activity: (How much time can you put into this?)erveryday like 4 hours when i'm at home
Did you already play Euphoria? How long if you did?: I don't know, i play on so many servers so... :)

Greetings
Jeroen

Name: Fear
Languages you speak: Swedish, English, Arabic
Experience: LUA Scripts and Mapping.
Samples of additional work: (Mapping/scripting/design etc, big ++ if you know these.)
Contact info: (Skype) ghostdark71
Activity: (How much time can you put into this?) 5 hours or more
Did you already play Euphoria? How long if you did?: I haven't played Euphoria before but my friends say that it's good.

To be brutally honest, Kolie - your chances of finding matured, level-minded, down to Earth gamemasters on this website are slim to nil. The majority of these munchkins are after power.

Good luck!

Amb Motive

To be brutally honest, Kolie - your chances of finding matured, level-minded, down to Earth gamemasters on this website are slim to nil. The majority of these munchkins are after power.

Good luck!

Amb Motive
Agreeing with that.
He didn't even answer the guys that applied.

Name: Dextrol

Languages you speak: English, Swedish, abit german

Experience: I've hosted and worked on a couple servers including infantera.org, which had about 300 players online back in the day :)

Samples of additional work: I know some basic mapping. I'm a good hoster aswell because my computer is quite good, but i had'nt had the time to :p

Contact info: Skype : Julle502

Activity (how much time can u put in to this?): I can be online about every day 3-6 hours

Did you already play Euphoria : No, I haven't actually, but I've heard it's good and it seems like a intresting server :)

Sincerly, Julle50 :)

Last edited:

Name:Mohamed

Languages you speak:Arabic- pretty good English-deutsche
Experience:Iam actually a mapper and i have an overall experience about ot's i've been in this for more than 6 years and i had 2 ot's before first had like 80 player on and the other had 140 "both havn't been on more than 1 month online" i can edit lua script and i can do somethings that is really epic i can do any work but not c++

Samples of additional work: (Mapping/scripting/design etc, big ++ if you know these.) i can provide some if we get connected on skype

Contact info: (Skype) Nixez1231
Activity: (How much time can you put into this?) Alot Not less than 8 hours maybe less if iam out but i can assure you activity
Did you already play Euphoria? How long if you did?: Yes i did with my 2 brothers and we played it for long
Applying for: Mapper "can help you in alot of other stuff"

/Nixez:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hey Everyone!

First off, My name is Jordan. I'm 17, and I've played tibia since 2008. I've played OTs since about 2010.

I love to play the game, I've become a TuTor on Tibia for about a year now, and am loving the experience of helping everyone. I've also done many things to do with scripting/Maping. I'm currently enrolled in a computer course where we design and have to make games and customize the game-play. This would be a great project for me, and It'd be helping my schooling to get into the gaming industry. If you are interested my main intention is to be a Gamemaster/God/Community Master. Whichever works.

Where I Live: I live in Lovely, British Columbia Canada.
I'm currently going to UNBC ( University of British Columbia) Taking a Computer Engineering and design course.

What i want:
#Gamemaster/GOD/CM Position
#Time
#A Friendly team of people who know English, and other languages so i can communicate with them.

What you get:
#An experienced Tibia player, who would be interested in mapping and doing all sorts of things for you.
#A free service, as I do not need to be paid for this.
#A friendly player, who is from Canada. Who doesn't love Canadians?

MY Hobbies: Video Games.

Duties as a Gamemaster/GOD/CM.
Here's some of by principles:
As a Gamemaster or another staff character, I...

- Don't have private conversations with players, if that's not really needed in an investigation.
- Don't showup to players like standing in depot or running in cities.
- Never stay afk on my character. If I go somewhere from the computer, I log out from the game.
- Always resign from the position, if I'm not capable to fulfill it, instead of just leaving without informing the other staff members.
- Stay in a place, where players can't get and scroll the channels in case of rule violations.
- Always keep all possible public channels opened.
- Always try to find the way to help players or fellow staff members, when it's needed.
- Go to city or investigation area with invisible mode on, and I turn it off only if it's needed.
- Don't test any commands and I use them only when it's needed for me to fulfill my duties.
- Don't wear any equipment except a backpack with shovel, rope, pick, machete, scythe and maybe some travelling cash if it's needed.
- Only respond in Help-channel if tutors are not enough.
- Always think of every single consequence of my actions.
- Investigate a rule violation properly and without a haste.
- Surf on forums to keep an eye on players.
- Stay calm and try to keep my working qualified.
- Stay direct and precise about the rules and my principles.
- Use the common rules of English language like dots, question marks, exclamation marks, comma, capital letters etc.
- Never abuse or misuse my position or character abilities in way, which could profit me or another person.
- Respect my superiors, fellow staff members and all players.
- Don't stick my nose in every situation, I know how the things can handle on their own weight. I'm there, when it's really needed, if it's not, I'm out.

#Contact
Email: [email protected]

Have a Good Day!

Name: Tony
Languages you speak: English, Some spanish.
Experience: Real Tibia (14 Years) Tibia Ot's (6 1/2 Years)
Samples of additional work: (Mapping/scripting/design etc, big ++ if you know these.) I do some small mappings, no proof atm.
Contact info: (Skype) The.Devil52
Activity: (How much time can you put into this?) 12 hours a day.
Did you already play Euphoria? How long if you did? Not yet but i plan to.

Gamemaster.

Name:
Gianni.
Knowledge of tibia:
- Been tutor on real tibia.
- Served at many ots.

Uptime:
Atleast 4h/day
Native Languege:
- Dutch
Other Langueges:
- English (advanced)
- German (Normal)

This is why i am a good GM.

- I Don't have private conversations with players, if that's not really needed in an investigation.
- I Don't showup to players like standing in depot or running in cities.
- I Never stay afk on my character. If I go somewhere from the computer, I log out from the game.
- I Always resign from the position, if I'm not capable to fulfill it, instead of just leaving without informing the other staff members.
- I Stay in a place, where players can't get and scroll the channels in case of rule violations.
- I Always keep all possible public channels opened.
- I Always try to find the way to help players or fellow staff members, when it's needed.
- I Go to city or investigation area with invisible mode on, and I turn it off only if it's needed.
- I Don't test any commands and I use them only when it's needed for me to fulfill my duties.
- I Don't wear any equipment except a backpack with shovel, rope, pick, machete, scythe and maybe some travelling cash if it's needed.
- I Only respond in Help-channel if tutors are not enough.
- I Always think of every single consequence of my actions.
- I Investigate a rule violation properly and without a haste.
- I Surf on forums to keep an eye on players.
- I Stay calm and try to keep my working qualified.
- I Stay direct and precise about the rules and my principles.
- I Use the common rules of English language like dots, question marks, exclamation marks, comma, capital letters etc.
- I Never abuse or misuse my position or character abilities in way, which could profit me or another person.
- I Respect my superiors, fellow staff members and all players.
- I Don't stick my nose in every situation, I know how the things can handle on their own weight. I'm there, when it's really needed, if it's not, I'm out.

Yours,

Gianni

Applying for GM

Name: Kiarii Mizuki

Languages you speak: English

Experience: I have no experience.. but I can't make any since no one will give me a chance to try.. lolol help me Get myself some experience? c:

Samples of additional work: None ._.

Contact info: KoyokuMizuki

Activity: I can put up to 7-8 hours a day..

Did you already play Euphoria? How long if you did?: No :eek: but I love Evo

Back