• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for Object Builder that contains ALL THESE FUNCTIONS IN ONE!

Fresh

Quack!
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there, dear OTLanders!
I'm looking for someone who have any knowledge in Object Builder, specially in compiling it (because in official objectbuilder github tutorial for compiling this beast not working :().
So Im looking for someone who have knowledge in OB.

I'm looking for Object Builder that contains those functions in SAME TIME (what I mean by that? I had OB that contain for example: Outfit Groups but lacking Item Animations Options and other one who contain item animation options but lacking outfits group.. so.. I need those two things in one object builder).

I need:
  • Outfit Groups (Stand/Idle , Moving)
  • Frame Durations (Can set duration between all frames in animations)
  • Enhanced Item Animations Options (screenshot)
I need those 3 things in ONE object builder,
anyone got that object builder?
Tibia Version 10.57+

I will be very glad if you can share that Object Builder (already compiled) in this thread or any tutorial how to compile existing OB in github.

Thanks in advance,
Peace!

Last edited:
Hello there, dear OTLanders!
I'm looking for someone who have any knowledge in Object Builder, specially in compiling it (because in official objectbuilder github tutorial for compiling this beast not working :().
So Im looking for someone who have knowledge in OB.

I'm looking for Object Builder that contains those functions in SAME TIME (what I mean by that? I had OB that contain for example: Outfit Groups but lacking Item Animations Options and other one who contain item animation options but lacking outfits group.. so.. I need those two things in one object builder).

I need:
  • Outfit Groups (Stand/Idle , Moving)
  • Frame Durations (Can set duration between all frames in animations)
  • Enhanced Item Animations Options (screenshot)
I need those 3 things in ONE object builder,
anyone got that object builder?
Tibia Version 10.57+

I will be very glad if you can share that Object Builder (already compiled) in this thread or any tutorial how to compile existing OB in github.

Thanks in advance,
Peace!
I don't know if that will help.
Maybe check that tools?
It contains object builder and some tools for higher clients.

Making this software on Adobe AIR was a foolish idea in the first place. And that was true from the very day AIR launched. If they wanted to build on some corporate monstrosity, they should have picked Java.

Making this software on Adobe AIR was a foolish idea in the first place. And that was true from the very day AIR launched. If they wanted to build on some corporate monstrosity, they should have picked Java.
So true... Getting OB to compile is impossible if you have no idea how AIR works.

There is only three safe havens for long term software that needs to provide pretty interface: Java, HTML5, and QT.

If someone makes a new object builder please please please use HTML5 this time. That way it can be online and also be self-hosted, like Gesior's editor here, or another unrelated example of software like this being the Oxygen Not Included savegame editor. (here)

I don't know if that will help.
Maybe check that tools?
It contains object builder and some tools for higher clients.

Thank you for your willingness, but this OB don't have all those functions in one so.. I will stay with only frame groups and frame durations without items/effects additional animation options :( Scheiße :(

Thank you for your willingness, but this OB don't have all those functions in one so.. I will stay with only frame groups and frame durations without items/effects additional animation options :( Scheiße :(
I hope you find your need :)

Back