• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Looking for occasional short-time work.

Shelby115

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Hello,

Background
My name is Shelby, I'm 21, and I was named after the car ('67 Shelby Cobra). It's been a long time since I've been in the tibia scene. I've always enjoyed tibia quite a bit and always come back due to nostalgia. I was around from 6.x to 7.x. I enjoy the old tibia (pre-elemental items) not sure which patch that is.

Education
I'm currently on my senior year towards my Software Engineering Bachelor of Science Degree. I'm comfortable in C/C++, fluent in C#. I do very well with concepts of OOP, coupling/cohesion, etc.

Experience
I've never been apart of a OT team because I was always one of those people foolishly creating a new server every time I came back hahaa. I enjoy Tibia but with Work, School, and My relatively short attention span, I never lasted terribly long on my own. I'd like to join a team as a Programmer, (I could do scripting, however; I'm very rusty so it might take me a while to get accustomed again).
I'd give some coding samples but all my recent work is stuff in C# and stuff my boss wouldn't appreciate me just showing others haha.

Contact
You can contact me here (PM or this thread), email, Windows Live Messenger, or Steam.
email: [email protected]

Honestly, I don't normally come back to the Tibia scene long, but that's usually because I get tired of doing everything myself. Hopefully by being a part of a team I will stay much longer.

Hi,

I'd defintely like to speak with you about an opportunity to work with an upcoming project that myself and another member of this forum are building. We have a specific focus outside of the ordinary. It is a 'real map' project.

I'll send you a follow up PM, just in case. Hope to hear back soon!

Regards,
J.Dre

Back