• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for people to join a team!

Treehugger

Reaction score
I'm starting an english-speaking team since it's so hard to find english speaking players these days on OTs. I've already got myself and 2 others, but I hope to start a large guild that moves from server to server owning them.

Post here if you're interested!
Please, speak fluent english, have a mic and vent/skype (not required, but suggested), and be atleast semi-decent at pvp.

:D King regards, Treehugger.

Add me on skype. cody_gautreau22. I will be playing Nerana when/if it goes up tomorrow.

If you've already made an account/character on Nerana, post it here. I'll invite you to the guild.

Sent, but Nerana seems a waste of time :p

No one can destroy our team, it's kinda sad :[

1. Keotiz
325 Elder Druid

2. King Kimbo
317 Elite Knight

3. Neotiz
313 Elder Druid

4. Beotiz
312 Elder Druid

5. Lillen
309 Elder Druid

6.Majmun
296 Royal Paladin

7.Treehugger
294 Royal Paladin

8.Odwieczna Dziewica
282 Elder Druid

Imo this is sad.
This isn't tibia, this is some sort of sad highrate, where you make mass levels and wars are fast & cheap with no loss on either side, might aswell be playing war OTs.

May sound like, but am not bashing i just really don't see the point in playing these kind of servers.

It's not HIGHRATE, its pretty high, ye, but the max level will be 400, if people actually levelled. Then they'd stop because its like 1x~ after 350.
Wars are not cheap. Their like any other server.

Stick to your 7.4~

Seneria.net got alot of issiues with mysql. It Will be fixed so fast im back :p

Nope, were all playing Ethania.net at the moment.

Back