• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Looking for Php Help, Paying.

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

Hey guys,

This is a paid job. Looking for a Talented web person to help me restyle a page. It's not a big task but will require good Php/Znote AAC knowledge.

Message me here if you are interested with your skype info.

Depends on how big the task is but we can talk on skype when I get home from work or through PM.

Hey guys,

This is a paid job. Looking for a Talented web person to help me restyle a page. It's not a big task but will require good Php/Znote AAC knowledge.

Message me here if you are interested with your skype info.
Such a misleading title, when you style a page you use css/html/jquery, what does php have to do with style? PHP only executes off the server once your page hits the browser PHP does nothing.. heck it doesn't even work in the browser..
Also why do they need Znote AAC knowledge, I'd be more concerned if they knew how to program.

Here since your such a noob when it comes to pretty much everything technical.. this one is on the house ;) a person who designs the front end of a site is called a web designer.. a person who works on the back end is called a web developer.

Code:
echo '<p style=\"color:red\">yeey</p>';
echo and the semi-colon don't execute in a browser they just print to the screen as echo and a semi-colon.

They execute off the server, big difference.

echo and the semi-colon don't execute in a browser they just print to the screen as echo and a semi-colon.

They execute off the server, big difference.
He meant that he needs someone to do a layout. or something like that.
That's require knowledge with znote aac which is php.

Also if he wants to create some new styled things which loads it's info from SQl. ( That's the mix of Php and Html )

And so on ....
@Codex NG Stop replying to threads without understanding or if your answer isn't making any sense.

In website such as that requires knowledge of Html, Css and Php.

Such a misleading title, when you style a page you use css/html/jquery, what does php have to do with style? PHP only executes off the server once your page hits the browser PHP does nothing.. heck it doesn't even work in the browser..
Also why do they need Znote AAC knowledge, I'd be more concerned if they knew how to program.

Here since your such a noob when it comes to pretty much everything technical.. this one is on the house ;) a person who designs the front end of a site is called a web designer.. a person who works on the back end is called a web developer.
Oh for crying out loud, do you have nothing better to do than try and provoke responses by your obviously malicious replies? I do realise I'm taking part in this by responding, but I'm dumbfounded by you and I consider myself a calm and reasonable person who doesn't offend easily.

It's not a misleading title. His design is obviously made for ZnoteAAC, so a bit of experience traversing the layout structure of ZnoteAAC might not be all that bad, and since the templates are also written through PHP files, and obviously utilise certain functions and if statements, a little bit of PHP knowledge might not hurt either. That's beyond the point though, the point is rather - @Sir Knighter may not be aware of the differences between backend and frontend development and should by no means be the target of your mocking habits because of it. I'll give you that you did try and explain the differences at the end, albeit mockingly.

Again, I apologise for falling victim to his provocations and going off topic, but it honestly is getting ridiculous.

Oh for crying out loud, do you have nothing better to do than try and provoke responses by your obviously malicious replies? I do realise I'm taking part in this by responding, but I'm dumbfounded by you and I consider myself a calm and reasonable person who doesn't offend easily.

It's not a misleading title. His design is obviously made for ZnoteAAC, so a bit of experience traversing the layout structure of ZnoteAAC might not be all that bad, and since the templates are also written through PHP files, and obviously utilise certain functions and if statements, a little bit of PHP knowledge might not hurt either. That's beyond the point though, the point is rather - @Sir Knighter may not be aware of the differences between backend and frontend development and should by no means be the target of your mocking habits because of it. I'll give you that you did try and explain the differences at the end, albeit mockingly.

Again, I apologise for falling victim to his provocations and going off topic, but it honestly is getting ridiculous.

Thanks, but i'm kind of just getting used to him now, like other members of this forum, and realizing he will do what makes him happy, and that's all he really has so let's let him have it.

Anyways in regards to this thread thank you @HalfAway but Ninja messaged me on skype (same with cornex) quickly after and so they already began on it :) Thanks for the message though

Back