• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for POLISH or SWEDISH promoter/tutor!

Kolie

Reaction score
So, im looking for an Polish or Swedish advertiser for my project. Read more about it in my signature.
Website here: Euphoria - A new era.

So, your job will be:
* Advertise the OT on various Forums. I DO NOT WANT SOMEONE WHO SPAMMS OTHER OTSERVERS!
* Speaking with different teams, get the intressted. The more people you get to join (no MCs dosnt count..) the more payed.
* Stay active in-game as tutor or senior tutor, helping people and make them stay. Report problems to the GM's. (Yes, you might be promoted to Gamemaster/CM if you behave well)
* Id prefer hiring someone who speaks fluent Polish, since alot of Polish players starts to join, and I cant speak it :(

Form:

Code:
Languages:
Experience:
Contacts:
Referenses: (worked someonewhere else before? If so id like to speak with whoever hired you/worked with you)
Why would I pick you?

Thanks for me,

Kolie

As I said, depends on how many you will reach out too. And how many you'll bring. Your effectiveness. Though, Im not only paying for advertising in polish, but also for polish supporter :)

Back