• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for Professional Gamemasters

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score

sYKjvn0.gif
cBqwLEe.png
sYKjvn0.gif

Hello and im looking for a few Gamemasters for my server, My server is going to be a 8.60 Real-Map and will be officialy online on April 6, 2014. So in the next few days ill be accepting Gamemaster applications, I will only accept members of otland with Gamemaster experience (If you lack the experience as a Gamemaster you will not be accepted) Also atm we have (0/2) Gamemasters. If you would like to apply please fill a application below.

s0rp4sN.png

Name:
GM Experience:

For more information about the server please click the link below
http://otland.net/threads/united-st...released-on-april-6-2014.212350/#post-2036728

Name: Mattias Cookie Östling
Languages: Swedish and english.
GM Experience: Been CM on serveral servers and tutor previously on helzera.net. Had my own server with some friends and used to be GM on an old Swev server. I know what it takes to be a GM and im good at listening to players and taking both sides to account.

Name: Robert Andersen
Languages: English, Swedish, Danish and Spanish
GM Experience: I have been GM on a lot of servers. Some servers i have been on, Evolera.se, Highevo.sytes.net (newer ones), long time ago exoria and other server which i don't remember name on :(. I have a lot of experience of helping people finding and sorting out problems and reporting them to the admin! I have been active on every server i have been a part of staff on a server which means i will be available to help people and contacting you for 6-10 hours+ a day.

If you want to know anything more or if i forgot to say something that you might be intrested of, feel free to contact me on Skype: boaremix

PS: I have also been CM and Admin on server because i have been promoted with the cause of i have been helping and sorting out a lot of peoples problems. I also could help you with mapping or any other stuff that's tibia related because i had an own tibia server.

Regards Robert Andersen! :)

Last edited:
Name: Robert Andersen
Languages: English, Swedish, Danish and Spanish
GM Experience: I have been GM on a lot of servers. Some servers i have been on, Evolera.se, Highevo.sytes.net (newer ones), long time ago exoria and other server which i don't remember name on :(. I have a lot of experience of helping people finding and sorting out problems and reporting them to the admin! I have been active on every server i have been a part of staff on a server which means i will be available to help people and contacting you for 6-10 hours+ a day.

If you want to know anything more or if i forgot to say something that you might be intrested of, feel free to contact me on Skype: boaremix

PS: I have also been CM and Admin on server because i have been promoted with the cause of i have been helping and sorting out a lot of peoples problems. I also could help you with mapping or any other stuff that's tibia related because i had an own tibia server.

Regards Robert Andersen! :)
will add you on skype soon

Name. Darrell Block
Age. 23
Languages. English (but for the rest there is google translate ;))
GM Experience. I have recently came back to the ot world after taking a long while out. Ive been flickering around playing servers and trying to find a new home to play on. Ive been a GM in the past on many servers, recenty on xerena.eu before it was reset and in the past many servers including Umbyots. I used to be a admin on a very popular tibia fansite.

I consider myself a good candidate for the job as im older and consider myself a calm and sensible person. Im also a keen mapper and would love to help out with stuff if needed.

My name on skype is Darrelll.block if you need anything else contact me.

looking forward to hearing from you.

Back