• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Looking for programmer to downgrade my tfs from protocol 860 to 810 ver 0.3.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obito

0x1337
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for a programmer to do this job for me. also editing somethings on the account manager I'ma trying to avoid OTClient so I need you to make it possible to log in via the normal cipsoft client.
Payment through PayPal
pm hm u want if you interested or contact me on discord Shalaby#1000
--------------
UPDATE Payment using BitCoin if you want

Last edited:
Egyptian scammer, Be cautious of refunds and scams while dealing with him or avoid dealing with this guy at all.

This idiot has no evidence / because no one has ever dealt with me before if you don't need PayPal i could pay with bitcoin so i won't refund like what he said

I don't have to prove anything (its too old case), I just gave a warn to people who gonna deal with you and they can make their own decision to protect themselves as much as possible in order to avoid getting scammed by you.
OFC no one dealt with you on this account but how about your other banned accounts and how about your other multiple/proxy accounts?
I will list the ones I remember here but he got too many accounts, He is creating 1 account daily.
Endless_
Corrupted_
Mar0
Na Amigo
Amr Shalapy
Mora
He actually got banned so many times that I can't even remember all of them.

I don't have to prove anything (its too old case), I just gave a warn to people who gonna deal with you and they can make their own decision to protect themselves as much as possible in order to avoid getting scammed by you.
OFC no one dealt with you on this account but how about your other banned accounts and how about your other multiple/proxy accounts?
I will list the ones I remember here but he got too many accounts, He is creating 1 account daily.
Endless_
Corrupted_
Mar0
Na Amigo
Amr Shalapy
Mora
He actually got banned so many times that I can't even remember all of them.
Kekw u took a 34 minutes to reply u are attention plus I won't reply because I already done this job still i don't know anything about what u r saying this my account since 2011 not 2019

Last edited:
Kekw u took a 34 minutes to reply u are attention plus I won't reply because I already done this job still i don't know anything about what u r saying this my account since 2011 not 2019Are you
I know you're angry right now.
But you can try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back