• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Looking for Programmers for new OTS!

Yaichiro

Reaction score
Hello!
Im looking for a programmer that's capable of editing, and scripting as new as possible version of Open Tibia Server. I want to create a new OTS with old PVP options (New engine but old mwalls, no stacking at 1sqm etc) but with newer engine. From my side i offer whole Graphic and Mapping side of project. Im not hiring, im looking for partners to work on something fresh and fun to play. I want to add new mechanics, outfits, monsters, items etc. You dont need to be professionall with 99 Years in programming, You can be atleast capable of things i mentioned. We can agree on working flexible, no need to work on it everyday for few hours (Tho i can do that).
Can work in English or Polish Languages!
At the end few of mine works to show that im capable of delviering new content to game (Few items, monsters and random images i made as artist:tibia9.gifYanu Sorcerer.gifya8.giftibia.giftibia6.gif
Rest in comment!
Cheers!
Post automatically merged:

Few Arts

Attachments

Last edited:
That would require alot of discussion about how you will protect all partners rights in the project because remotely running projects alike mostly ends because of greed, i would like to be part of that if you can forward enough information about how is it going to be managed and specially by who? and more important why should we trust you [team members].

Don't get me wrong but i was in 3 projects in the same way and it ended up with me watching the server rising without any credit to the real creator which is me.

That would require alot of discussion about how you will protect all partners rights in the project because remotely running projects alike mostly ends because of greed, i would like to be part of that if you can forward enough information about how is it going to be managed and specially by who? and more important why should we trust you [team members].

Don't get me wrong but i was in 3 projects in the same way and it ended up with me watching the server rising without any credit to the real creator which is me.
Your worries are 100% normal. Im capable to write off a small document involving us as Partners in Project. Also i wont even have engine on my PC cause im an Artist so i dont need all the IT stuff on me. And i know how to protect my assets by law :) Also im sorry for You my man, working without credit is the worst feeling.
P.S Im working with community as an Artist, i made over 1000 commissions without scamming so i can send almost 100 ppl to You to prove im not a scammer in any way

Back