• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for provider to host 7.4 real map.

Faraonekkk

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for someone who'll pay for dedicated hosting of my friend great 7.4 server.
So i am looking for provider.

What is provider? - Is a person who will "GIVE" money for hosting, he will have 100% donations for this. How much cost dedicated server with filters (Anti DDOS)? - 300 Euro.

So i do not reply for messages like (I have hosting 24 G Ram, i can host it for you).

So what this server contain?
*Cipsoft monsters
*Cipsoft NPC's
*Every script
*Fully 7.4 map
*Nicaw ACC (With guild wars, and many more scripts that no one have)
*7.72 support with DIRECT/OPENGL
*Server based on Avesta (Stable)
*Server has last record 150 players

What's the deal?
If you pay for host you receive 100% donations (Automatic)(74 countries /SMS/PayGol)
+ Not automatic PayPal 3-20 Euros donations.

Any questions?
*Ask me private or write here

Interested?
*Write to me!

Yours,
Faraonekkk

[video=youtube;BENvMmQW6rs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BENvMmQW6rs[/video]

Last server post (15,000 Views and 500+ replies/Ruth)
http://otland.net/f43/sweden-realesta-7-4-pvp-rpg-re-open-sunday-18-00-a-168168/

Last edited:
I have a windowsXP desktop that ONLY hosts so I have my own server at the moment but who would pass up the chance to host a 7.4 OT! I live on the east coast of the U.S so hopefully that will help makeup your mind. My internet connection is 100mbs (direct plugin) but the internet also has a WIFI router that can boost up to 900mbs.

I have a windowsXP desktop that ONLY hosts so I have my own server at the moment but who would pass up the chance to host a 7.4 OT! I live on the east coast of the U.S so hopefully that will help makeup your mind. My internet connection is 100mbs (direct plugin) but the internet also has a WIFI router that can boost up to 900mbs.

thief detect...

Yeah, I wouldn't trust Monesi... haha. 900MB wireless... enough said.

I run a new hosting company. I can give you a 4GB 3.6GHz quad core VPS with either Windows XP or Windows Server 2008 installed. Your choice.

My network is hosted out of Texas, which is a LITTLE far from SWE... haha. Download is ~40MB and upload is ~20MB (I have seen speed go up and down). US Latancy is ~10ms, but EU latency is ~100ms.

Depending on the size of the server and the location of your primary user base, it could be a good option. With these specs you could get ~150 people on easy. If you end up needing more specs, I can add more ram and processor cores.

Let me know.

Man you dont even know what you are talking about uuuuf.

Gtfo

Look up the linksys EA4500 router tells it all. can boost up to 900mbs

Also my old RL map ot I had hosted was up for 440 hours straight WITHOUT any lag or interruption with 45-50 active players constantly and 20 non-active players.

7.4 is much smaller then 8.6 I could easily host with about 100-200 players no problem. (also east coast "Pennsylvania" is MUCH closer to sweden then texas.

Last edited:
If you are still looking.
PM me your skype name

I am from sweden and my server are located in germany

yes of course dude, i heard of that nice WIFI router, i have a dream router, 150000MBS DOWN/UP i'm currently hosting Tibia check it out :)

still looking for provider, updated first post.

Video of trailer:

[video=youtube;BENvMmQW6rs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BENvMmQW6rs[/video]

Back