• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking For responsible GM

Ramy Sedkey

Reaction score
Its a big project and it would be ideal to have a GM around to attend the needs of the players.
Who can speak English and AnyOther Language Will Be Good Also Need One Can Help Me With Players.
The Server Is Already Hosted

Thanks. Post your info below if you are interested.

1. Not sure why would you need GMs for server where almost only egyptian players play, which I can guess are your friends from seeing GM char in highscores (lol), and theres 15 ppl online, guessing half of them on trainers, which leads to the second point.
2. There's absolutely no information on the website, I didn't even find out the client version or what map is this.
3. And no, I'm not going to look into some ots-list to find that out.

Once you post such information on the website, then you should start looking for an GM, because the website itself looks like download & run server.

//edit: but good thing that theres point shop working..

Last edited:
@Ramy Sedkey I have alot of time now , if you want another msg me back! Ofc a little info; I speak Engish,Spanish,Portugues (Br too) , I have experience. Just for fun ;D

Hey ramy i hope you see this but i have a lot of experience in open server as Gm i had my own server for about 3 years
Could i help you if you want I would love to help you <>

Last edited:
Back