• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for RPG Custom Map Server!

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
Update Requirements:
No custom class
No custom races
Normal Vocations (knight, druid, sorcerer, paladin)
Lowrated (2x~20x)
Client 9.8+

Heyyy!

I'm really bored and I tried to search on advertisement board and otservlist without no luck...

The thing is, there is probably some servers that seems really good, kingdom ages & ascalon, but they use custom spells and is something that destroys the feeling of playing rpg imo.

The client can be any, but I would prefer 9.8+...

A small community on the server wouldn't be so bad either, would be kinda boring to play alone :|

Last edited:
lol

- - - Updated - - -

Well if you dont like custom servers join Real piece a sh*t XD Easy as that.

or evolution,
In evo is the best way to join your team in few seconds.

Regards, and let's play. Good luck :)

Go on evo rpg. But in these servers is minimum of players.

Evo is not rpg, evo is evo, fucking teleport map which sucks, only a bunch of pTwelves play that!

lol

- - - Updated - - -

Well if you dont like custom servers join Real piece a sh*t XD Easy as that.

Real tibia maps bore me atm, I wanna explore atm xD

I think the person wants a server that already out instead of a server in progress.

Hi krille09,

I would like to officially invite you to play on our RPG server, Years of Decay.

We are running a custom 9.8 client (available for download from our site at Years of Decay) that will not overwrite your other maps/hotkeys.

The server is always being expanded and has a small community of great players.

The advertisement thread can be found at http://otland.net/f43/australia-years-decay-custom-client-194171/

I really hope you give us a go, I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

Cheers,
Yodot.

Edit

If you have tried us out but did not like it, could you please explain why? I'm always after constructive criticism in order to improve the server.

I have not tried your server and will not because of the shape of the minimap, I'm sure it's a great server but it's just not really what I'm looking for... I'm sorry...

Your best choice is

News - Pandera 7.72

Oldschool feeling with Old and unique YurOTS map.

GL on your choice

- - - Updated - - -

Check it out !

watch

- - - Updated - - -

watch

Back