• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for RPG OT servers (any version)

rogerthat

Mapper
Reaction score
Hello OtLand,

I have been looking for a good RPG server for quite some time now. :(

I am looking for a low-exp (starting at 20~25x max) and its own custom map. Moreover, I am really not a big fan of new/custom vocations.
Any version is accepted, but I prefer the newest ones.

Anyone knows any good OT servers like this, please? Really want to play a good low-exp server here ^^

Thank you :)

Hello OtLand,

I have been looking for a good RPG server for quite some time now. :(

I am looking for a low-exp (starting at 20~25x max) and its own custom map. Moreover, I am really not a big fan of new/custom vocations.
Any version is accepted, but I prefer the newest ones.

Anyone knows any good OT servers like this, please? Really want to play a good low-exp server here ^^

Thank you :)

ArchlightOnline.com Version 2.0 october 9th

Some shameless promotion won't hurt, so if you feel like you're truly into this, you could give Necronia BETA a try.
Beta is currently 1.6x EXP, but originally it'll be 1.0x. Tons of awesome features, rpg feeling to the max, fully custom map and a lot of custom sprites, as well as a custom client with new features.

However, there are some pros and cons for the beta:

Cons:
* You need a beta key to join the beta, which can only be obtained through official giveaways or through the OpenTibia store for 10€.
* You would have to focus on any found bugs and contribute with reports as well as suggestions and feedback.
* The server is up 24/7, but crashes and downtime are to be expected due to the server not being finished yet.

Pros:
* Probably the best RPG experience you can find out there atm.
* You get perks on the official release for participating in the beta.
* You help to improve and develop the server further with your contribution.

@Shadowsong

Why cost a beta key 10 euro? :p its not a bit to much just for a beta? ^^
"Its not a hate or something"

@Shadowsong

Why cost a beta key 10 euro? :p its not a bit to much just for a beta? ^^
"Its not a hate or something"

Its worth it imo
Some shameless promotion won't hurt, so if you feel like you're truly into this, you could give Necronia BETA a try.
Beta is currently 1.6x EXP, but originally it'll be 1.0x. Tons of awesome features, rpg feeling to the max, fully custom map and a lot of custom sprites, as well as a custom client with new features.

However, there are some pros and cons for the beta:

Cons:
* You need a beta key to join the beta, which can only be obtained through official giveaways or through the OpenTibia store for 10€.
* You would have to focus on any found bugs and contribute with reports as well as suggestions and feedback.
* The server is up 24/7, but crashes and downtime are to be expected due to the server not being finished yet.

Pros:
* Probably the best RPG experience you can find out there atm.
* You get perks on the official release for participating in the beta.
* You help to improve and develop the server further with your contribution.

Will be a fun RPG experience yea.

unline.org
it's super rodonkolus donation items but other than that the server is great (and quite frankly, you don't need any donations, you can just play the server in non-pvp mode if you wish)
the map is also actually custom, and what I mean by this with nowadays it seems like every server is just downloading released maps and copypasting into their servers so that often you when you play some new server u will recognize most of the spawns etc but unline's map is entirely made by them

Recommand to try Necronia by @Shadowsong .
True RPG, which is timecomsuming delux, which a good game should be.
Other than that i would recommand my server, but its not done xD

Recommand to try Necronia by @Shadowsong .
True RPG, which is timecomsuming delux, which a good game should be.
Other than that i would recommand my server, but its not done xD
I agree, I've watched several streams from Necronia and the server seems really interesting to play!
About Althea, its far from done! :'(

Iam currently hosting a RPG 8.6 server 5xrate, 100%Custom Map
100%Custom quests i've made the scripting part, while my rl were
mapping It is now open to publics.

nevermind.no-ip.org
port:7171
acc: 1/1
Bring some friends :) *hint

warfare.mine.nu is online as beta and will start in a month or less with official start. now the server is online for testings upgrading we fixing lots of stuffs. if you wanna try WARFARE CUSTOM server AS BETA HIGHER RATES you can try it :)

Back