• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Looking for RPG scripts and spawns!

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase this scripts that are mainly for RPG servers, if you have any scripts that could help get a server from 50 players to 100+, please post below!

I am also looking for any RPG spawns that you have that would be good to add in to a real life map. (Post pictures and info)

I offer payment by paypal for anything worth buying, I need something unique that only the top dogs have.

Last edited:
Hey Extrodus, i have a nice script, that in my mind, it can be more RPG but, don't have suport to Experience Stages, the script is... You don't need to kill the monster to get your exp, so it's Exp per Hit... its' nice.. so if u want it... i sell it to u, just send me a PM.

Check items from my signature. There are RPG maps.

Greetings,
Aeven

If you still looking for RPG spawns and pieces, I may help you.

I am still looking for rpg spawns and pieces, please show me some work :)

MINIMAP:
minigwu.png

INGAME SCREENSHOTS:

(Click on the image to see it in better quality)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you interested? Please contact me via PM!

Greetings,
Aeven

Back