• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for scripter TFS 1.0/ZnoteAcc website

ATT3

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for a good scripter to work with me on Dalerium.net.

>Some information about the server.
Dalerium is RL map server supporting the latest tibia protocols.
Goal is to get the server as close to real tibia as possible, while not pushing the RPG part too far.
Therefore majority of the quests are shorter than in real tibia, but the "main" parts are there.

I have been working almost each day on dalerium for the past 3~ months now,
countless amount of hours used on fixing things and supporting players.
But now, I have came finally to realize that it is stupid for me to try to continue the project myself,
it would never be finished, no matter how many hours per day I would use on the server.

But yeah, I am not going to write a novel here, instead of it I might just tell you what do I need a scripter for.

I guess, it would be easy to continue this without writing a boring story with question and answer.

Q: Why did you dedicate to start looking for a scripter now?
A: I am not very good at scripting, but I have to say I get most things done with a way or another,
but the negative thing there is that it takes much time, and sometimes I don't have it =
To get things done faster and sometimes better.

Q: What would I be working on?
A: Your main areas would be the website (improving it and adding new content) and ofc the server itself,
I would take care of majority of the things, such as map bugs, majority of the scripts, but I would leave you with those things that I can't easily fix,
and if that's not enough you can fix "easier" scripts on the server.

Q: What things you can't "easily" fix?
Well, there are several, such as:
Fix Gaz'haragoth as in real tibia (yell and do spell after x time),
other monsters that do spells that lower x% of players e.g magic level, adding things to the servers engine.
well, there are more but I am not gonna name them all here.

Q: Would I get paid?
You would get x amount of money every second week or x% amount of the servers profits.
/Discussable.

But yeah, I would rather work with somebody who does this because he enjoys this instead of somebody who is only looking for money.

If you are interested to apply PM me here, or at Dalerium forums, I am not gonna make an "example application form"
Free words, tell me about yourself and maybe you have something to show.

Hello, I am looking for a good scripter to work with me on Dalerium.net.

>Some information about the server.
Dalerium is RL map server supporting the latest tibia protocols.
Goal is to get the server as close to real tibia as possible, while not pushing the RPG part too far.
Therefore majority of the quests are shorter than in real tibia, but the "main" parts are there.

I have been working almost each day on dalerium for the past 3~ months now,
countless amount of hours used on fixing things and supporting players.
But now, I have came finally to realize that it is stupid for me to try to continue the project myself,
it would never be finished, no matter how many hours per day I would use on the server.

But yeah, I am not going to write a novel here, instead of it I might just tell you what do I need a scripter for.

I guess, it would be easy to continue this without writing a boring story with question and answer.

Q: Why did you dedicate to start looking for a scripter now?
A: I am not very good at scripting, but I have to say I get most things done with a way or another,
but the negative thing there is that it takes much time, and sometimes I don't have it =
To get things done faster and sometimes better.

Q: What would I be working on?
A: Your main areas would be the website (improving it and adding new content) and ofc the server itself,
I would take care of majority of the things, such as map bugs, majority of the scripts, but I would leave you with those things that I can't easily fix,
and if that's not enough you can fix "easier" scripts on the server.

Q: What things you can't "easily" fix?
Well, there are several, such as:
Fix Gaz'haragoth as in real tibia (yell and do spell after x time),
other monsters that do spells that lower x% of players e.g magic level, adding things to the servers engine.
well, there are more but I am not gonna name them all here.

Q: Would I get paid?
You would get x amount of money every second week or x% amount of the servers profits.
/Discussable.

But yeah, I would rather work with somebody who does this because he enjoys this instead of somebody who is only looking for money.

If you are interested to apply PM me here, or at Dalerium forums, I am not gonna make an "example application form"
Free words, tell me about yourself and maybe you have something to show.

I could help ya out with any Znote AAC scripts.

Now I am no the best but I am learning a lot everyday. I can help u while I wouldn't want any money upfront because I like doing tibia server work for free but after the work is done maybe % of donations would nice and I could continue to update the ot. Msg me back in interested.
I been woring on open tibia for over 12 years now im 27 years old and really wanna get a project started that will last for many years.

Back