• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking for scripter

arturhaddad

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm creating a global server map, I'm looking for a scripter to join the team.

I want a scripter to help doing the scripting of tibia's main quest, no innovation systems required or stuff, but I'm doing the main quests of Tibia 100% like RL, you can follow the quest by tibiawiki if you want, like Yalahari with all 10 missions, Inquisition and stuff

Server isn't open yet, but I already own domain tibiabr.org, server intend to have 250~300 players on

To apply just PM me or post here, feel free to apply as you like, I don't like formularies and stuff, if you think you have knowledge enough to do some scripts like the ones in the main tibia quest, you'll be welcome.

Some references:
Tibia ? In Service of Yalahar

Don't need to know it all, if have any doubt we can ask for support here on otland and stuff.

Rewards: GOD position + money, depending on the fidelity of the scripting similarity with rl's system, and how well the server will respond, but the predictions are very good

Hello Arturhaddad

My info about me:

Name: Andreas
Language: Swedish,English
Experiance: I have been scripter in soon 1 year.

Back