• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking for Scripter

tonsofun98

Reaction score
Looking for a scripter, someone who can just fix errors and may be able to edit other scripts and make new ones... Will give admin + if you make me scripts I will pay you cash. Or if you would like stuff in rl tibia I have Items in Xantera and Obsidia. Thank you. Just stuff like Im having a few errors in console with the bounty system id like to get rid of alone with a few other script errors and im too lazy to fix. If I don't get a response soon I'll just del this topic and ill just do it myself. So if you want cash hit me up. Peace.

Things involving:
-action/creature/talking and perhapds movement scripts.
-I may find other things for you to do as well just to keep you busy and keep some money in your pocket. I can do paypal or even mail your postal money orders if you live in the USA. (Im a easy going kinda guy)
-Maybe Raids
- and not but not least telling me on a daily basis how good i look. (Just kidding) You don't gotta tell me, I already know. and its damn good. haha :)

Last edited:
Hey your from Michigan? haha I'll add you and we can speak. Please check your inbox and aim+msn. I'll take all the help I can get plus that guy has yet to msg me.

Last edited:
Back