• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for: Scripters/Mappers

Kerstman

Reaction score
hello all,

I'm Looking for some scripters and mappers for a real map 8.7 90% completed only need to fix little quests and stuff.

SCRIPTER
searching for a scripter that can do actions and make new quests with npc's and can make npc's.

MAPPER
That can monsters npc's etc.. and map detailed not forget a wall or something >.>

name:
why should i choose you:
languages you speak:
Where you come from

greets,,

Information about me:
Name: Tony
Appl for: Mapper
Why should i choose you: Im pretty new to mapping but i can get the work done.
Languages you speak: English and some Spanish
Where you come from: United State's
Extra Information: A simple city im working on maybe you'd like to check out my work lol

vD7fS.png

Iqx9r.png

Also im VERY mature more then all the other kid's on here lol

@Up: How come you are from USA and you don't know how to write properly..?

@Up: How come you are from USA and you don't know how to write properly..?

lol you're apperantly retarded i didnt even make any typo's or mistake's in my spelling...
and if you're talking about the information thing i did not spell that as you can see here
name:
why should i choose you:
languages you speak:
Where you come from

Good question. He can't even write "United States" properly, lol.

so just cause i but a ' after state i cant spell properly? HA! go troll someone else jerkface :)

lol you're apperantly retarded i didnt even make any typo's or mistake's in my spelling...
and if you're talking about the information thing i did not spell that as you can see here

so just cause i but a ' after state i cant spell properly? HA! go troll someone else jerkface :)

Okay, apparently you're blind.

apperantly
mistake's
i did not spell that
so just cause i but a
after stateS

Sure you can make some mistakes, but the punctuations ones..? I mean a native speaker wouldn't make that mistakes

name: Tim
appl for: Mapper
why should i choose you: I want to help u, to develop the map
languages you speak: German and English
Where you come from: Germany

2 Pic's.

-:p

GL luck with ur searching
wat type of otS u want to do??

its 8.6 ots full real map putting some functions in it like mount and fly, and custom cities and islands and quests

name: Tim
why should i choose you: I want to help u, to develop the map
languages you speak: German and English
Where you come from: Germany

2 Pic's.

-:p
pm'd

name: Drake
why should i choose you: FakieRealMap (70+ People) Good english, and communicating skills. Have no friends expect the old gms/admins, I have worked for.
No favoritism
languages you speak: English
Where you come from; United States/ NY

24o0rao.jpg

Thanks XXX
why should i choose you: FakieRealMap (70+ People) Good english, and communicating skills. Have no friends expect the old gms/admins, I have worked for.
No favoritism

24o0rao.jpg
I give you a pm

PS:
LOOKING FOR SCRIPTER TOO!

No favoritism

24o0rao.jpg

this guy recommend by me also good mapp

If needed, I'll upload the rest of my map. (Picutres) Today, when I get home form my class...

-Fakie

Hello!
name: Boris
appl for: Scripter
why should i choose you: I play tibia since 2003 and have more than 6 years in desktop coding, I can do quests like demon oak, barbarian arena, poi. I can also make events and systems like last man stand or zombie event. I can make npcs.
languages you speak: I speak english and spanish
Where you come from: I'm from Argentina
Hope can be useful, good luck!

Last edited:
Back