• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Looking for skilled graphic designer.

Cadyan

Reaction score
This is NOT a paid position (unless permanent position filled).
I have been working on a new game with my partner, and we have been pushing to get the game into alpha stages. We are looking for a skilled graphic designer who wants to be part of an original team, with high motivation and passion.
Sprites will be used, and the creators names will be logged into the information pages. If the artist shows our same level of passion, a permanent position can be filled.
Send me a message if you're interested.

Last edited:
I suggest you put up some info about the actual project and maybe show a picture or some ideas, anything to get the viewer interested. Good luck with your search! :)

Picture of what, may I ask? We have no custom graphics.

Picture of what, may I ask? We have no custom graphics.

Doesn't have to be a picture. If you have nothing visual to show, present the idea of your game. I myself am a graphic designer, and if I were to join some project, I'd like to know what is it about and the general "feel" of it.

What genre is it? For which platform(s) do you aim to develop it? What's the theme of it? etc. stuff like that.

If you are interested in finding out, feel free to PM me.

Back