• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for small team

emejotaproducti

Reaction score
Greetings. I have a 1500*1500 custom map on the works and small team to work in ot before and after opening.

I plan to host it in a dedicated Server.
With a real tibia map + custom map.

The team should consist of people who know to how map or program, script or anything that could help us together so we can grow together and also the Ot.
So anyone is welcome to the team.

I will be constantly available, active and working on the ot. We must help each other.

If you are interested, just message me. We will work together and grow each day into a better community OT

If anyone is interested in working together message me.
I have decided to go with making the ot 12.85+
Still working on it and testing phase will still be outgoing for quite some time.

Could really use the help and would be glad to work along side anyone to bring this from the ground up.
lets make a epic ot together. If anyone is curious, interested or motivated.

Message me. Dont think about it :)

Good luck to everyone out there doing the same and always thanks in advance.

Also special thanks to the people in otland answering my questions and guiding me. I have accomplished alot thanks to those little help.

Still looking for anyone who is willing to work together.
I changed my mind and it is now a 100% custom map 13.1 OTBR
If you are willing to work together, learn, have fun & grow a community.

message me.
Once again Thanks in Advance.
Good luck to everyone doing the same.

Back