• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for some active guild.

swetti

Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking for some active guild.
What I need? Many gathers and wars (really many), sometimes (often) pk, good commander and nice teammates.
English/Polish speaking guild.
I'm 226 ms atm.

Post here your names and I will msg u in game :)

So somebody should change it. If u want u can fight everyday 1-2 times, doesn't metter against who. Just fight for lose or win.

So somebody should change it. If u want u can fight everyday 1-2 times, doesn't metter against who. Just fight for lose or win.

Maybe guild Shock will fight againts Wipe Again but unless they have atleast 7 ppl more they will stay on defence or stack

So u gonna say here are playing only charlovers?
GOSH, SO MANY PPL, SO LESS FIGHTS...

there is no team on this shitty ot anymore that wanna fight everyday, they cry if enemy team are 1-2 more and equal tehy only want to fight when they are 50+ online and they rpg everyday ;P

there is no team on this shitty ot anymore that wanna fight everyday, they cry if enemy team are 1-2 more and equal tehy only want to fight when they are 50+ online and they rpg everyday ;P

Calar's ppl are pinging their vt, that's why they won't fight if u are talking about shock. I was talking with 3 ppl of them and they told me this.

I know how openbattles are looking on this server. One team pinging vt, next using comboleader (I mean Brasilians) and their ava combo. I don't know what is going on with tibia... It was more pvp, not it;s fcking rpg for charlovers...

my guild wants to war were gonna war pandamonium soon just need more players that wanna war were english speaking guild

Well... I think there is no good teams active here in shadowcores, vanquish already leaved from shadowcores, Wipe Again too, so only left Shock team and some spanish/brazilians team with navigation leader ;p

Overrated is a good team.. english/polish/swedish team building on! Active players doing many gathers, will constantly war when we have more players, always pking and pk videos, etc. Message Demontorrent for invitation.

yeah join overated if you wanna be trolled bothered and yelled at

Aww Tali, little baby cakes. We got rid of you cuz ur bad :(

got rid of me im sure i left the ventrillo and everyone thats with me left aswell and you still were pming my team asking for help you need to get your facts straight dumb a$s

got rid of me im sure i left the ventrillo and everyone thats with me left aswell and you still were pming my team asking for help you need to get your facts straight dumb a$s

100% true like sometime last week demontorrent u guys were at sw gate in thais and pandemonium was about to rape you guys but u called us to help you so u didn't die

Back