• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for some new members (rlmap)

WibbenZ

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well its time for us to add some more members to our team.
Atm our team has 1 scripter me, 1 mapper Unclehox and 3 testers.
What we mainly are looking for are testers, path finders, map tracker.

Testers:
You will have to spend your time trying out all sorts of things, mainly since all of the things we add we had done ourself and haven't been tested more then console errors.
You will have to report the bugs to me with the position and what the error is about.
Aswell as when I start with the newest additions to tibia(summer update) your main job will be to try out everything there, make sure that all the new things are working.

Path finders:
Your job will require a LONG time of tibia experience due to that your job will be to make sure the map parts are up to date and all spawns are there. The same with reports goes for you, reporting positions with some small message about what the error is about.

Map tracker:
Your job will be to make sure that the missing parts that the others report gets tracked.
You will need a character on tibia that has premium, with premium. There is no one else then you that will use that account, aswell as you are the one who handles the map tracker itself.
You will be paid depending on what type of place you are tracking, itself counting supplies etc.
Another importent thing you will have to do is record everything you do to make sure signs, npc conversations etc are correct.
You will have to track some part to prove that you have a working tool and a character to track from.
The thing with the map tracker job will also be to remove all the trash from the map you track.

Do note that this is a "work get a cut of the donation" type of project, depending on your status and work you will be paid diffrently.
And I will need some sort of proof of that you have worked on a server before, I will not hire some newbie to do work on this server after the time we have spent on it.
And aswell don't compare this to any other random 10.x ot that's simply a download and run server. Mainly since this server has been optimized and a huge amount of map bugs have been fixed.
The users who have tested this server could only say they know one ot thats better and thats shadowcores, and well they have been working on that server for years..

So if you want to join this awsome projcet then send me a pm and me and my team will decide who we will choose to work with.

PS.
Due to the state of this project no files will be shared by the team im adding, mostly since I have a hard time trusting people and that there is no reason for you to have the files, none of the jobs require that you have them simply.

Well ive gotten alot of pm's about this, but remember to read the thread...

* If you are applying for the tester position:
You need atleast some experience with rl-tibia, we are requiring as much as with the path finder position but still "ive lvled a couple of lvl 20 chars" dosen't cut it, in that case the position would already have been filled.

*If you are applying for the path finder position:
YOU ACTUALLY NEED RL-TIBIA EXPERIENCE

We got a few we are gonna look into abit more, but you are still welcome to apply if you meet the requirements.

Gonna be reviewing all applications tonight with the team, there is still some time to apply if you meet the requirements.

Map tracking, you guys actually got a map tracker working for 10.41?
You will have to track some part to prove that you have a working tool and a character to track from.
But we can update a tracker tool if its needed.
All positions has been filled except the maptracker.

But we can update a tracker tool if its needed.
All positions has been filled except the maptracker.

Wtf, you expect the tracker to supply you with a working tool? I've got few high characters at real tibia, I can do the tracking if you get me a map tracker.. Why would someone with a private tracker give you new pieces XD

Wtf, you expect the tracker to supply you with a working tool? I've got few high characters at real tibia, I can do the tracking if you get me a map tracker.. Why would someone with a private tracker give you new pieces XD

Most trackers who does this alot uses there own, mainly for security reasons. If I tracked I would never login with my characters dosen't matter who sent it to me, if I diden't get the actuall source code and compiled it myself.
You can just as anyone send me a pm and we'll talk about it, its not first come first served..

Back