• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for some one's bored and whant to do a project!

Mogex

Reaction score
Looking for someone that's bored and whant to work hard, for this christmes!
A tibia map with another sprites, another world.
I whant a Team divided by 4 persons 5 by me =)!

Webdesigner
Spriter
Hoster or spriter
Mapper
Scripter

Something like this. Or some one that have an good experence on ots.
Only whant Loyality and Respect with the server.
Who whants?

No one? I said Loyality -.- that's all Hunteds -.-

Maybe you should start the project...

I don't mean make it half done, but just start it.. make a plan, etc..

What will you do? If it's serious I might join as a mapper.

I have one, we are about 3-4 now..
I'm inactive, cuz I'm studing hard, whant to pass all exams, then at christmes free time, I will start!
We need a Experienced members in ot. A scripter or spriter. But The most important is Loyality.

You can join my noobwar project send a private message if ur a good mapper or so

You can join my noobwar project send a private message if ur a good mapper or so

Mmm I'm a experienced member in ots, I made one noobwar server, but i close it, cuz War Emblems Didn't work. PM and gimme information if u whant I could help you for free, or I can join to your project.

Add My Msn [email protected]
I can Host My os Is Windows 7
That's the unic problem, I don't whant scammers, :\ I'll pay for a host I think. Serious project have to be hosted from a serious company.
Meistern, Jag har skickat ett PM till dig

WTF?

i can be ure hoster(hosted servers for the past 10 years) if you like, that and/or a web designer(been using photoshop for 8 years now).

He scammed me :(
@Topic if you're open, you might want to join my project?
100% Custom RPG.
For more information, check out my Signature.
Thanks,

He scammed me :(
@Topic if you're open, you might want to join my project?
100% Custom RPG.
For more information, check out my Signature.
Thanks,

the most beautiful is see for what reason scammed u, cuz he got ur server but what then? the most probably is that His life sucks more ;/.
"think + times, then give your answer, Only chating you can have information about what's the person, making the necessary questions"

the most beautiful is see for what reason scammed u, cuz he got ur server but what then? the most probably is that His life sucks more ;/.
"think + times, then give your answer, Only chating you can have information about what's the person, making the necessary questions"

He probablly scammed me because he thaught my server was awesome and he wanted all the credits?
Anyway, have you decided if you want to join my project yet?
Thanks,

Well dude, I can pay the dedicated server, i'm working on a project and i'm searching for a team.

Any way we can make contact?

Since you guys are talking money already.. you might be interested in this..

I am actually selling 3 different types of datapacks:
- A real map server data pack
- Custom evolution
- Full RPG Custom Map

More info at my signature.. or PM me..
Maybe you could use them as a base?? it would save you time plus they are all worth it.. and are files with flawless and quality contents

Good luck

Back