• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for some staff...

God Mythera

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello and im looking for a mature Gamemaster for my server, I have recently demoted 2 Gamemaster's for abusing there power's so im in need of mature and trustful Gamemaster!

Information about server
Code:
[COLOR="#000000"][SIZE=2][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Server has over 20 city's Thais,Edron,Venore,Ab,Ank,Darashia,Carlin,Gengia,Oken,And much more!
Map is over 25.3 MB
Server is stable to be online 24/7
There is lag for only about 15% of the day (Save's & Clean's)[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

If you would like to apply for this job please fill the Application BELOW!
Code:
Name:
Experience:
Why should we choose you?:
What can you do?: Scripting , Spriting , Ect.

Ill also be looking for

Code:
Tutor's (0/2)
Senior Tutor's (0/2)

oh lol well its kinda like rl map but edited to hell, kinda fun as most of the players say i just need some helpful staff

edit;

and yes its a download/run blah blah but was released about 5 days ago

Really good server 7 custom spells but there will be more and updates will come soon etc just login with 1/1 create a char and ahave a Fun Time :D nothing else to it :) and there are friendly staff lots of quests teleports vocs are balanced when u reach level 100 you get a reward 200 reward 300 reward 350 reward :D so come and join this fun server RECCOMENDED

Name:Silvio
Applying for:Tutor \ Senior Tutor , maybe even a Gamemaster.
Experience: Well , i'm playing tibia for like 8 years already and i got alot of experience with it , i've also been Gamemaster & Community Manager on few OTs , also been Senior Tutor on Unitera (Real Tibia)
Why should we choose you?: I'm fun and friendly person , always willing to help the others :)
What can you do?: Scripting , Spriting , Ect. sadly ,i'm not that kind of person who can script , i can only help to people ingame :(

Last edited:
Name- Matt
Age-21
Applying for-Whatever position is available.
Info- I have been playing tibia and open-tibia servers since i was 15 i have owned 2 servers and been tutor for several others.

sorry matty it needs more info :( and barath u got the job ur application explains stuff about your tibia experience :D u can either be GM senior tutor or tutor

Name: Darien
Applying for: Gamemaster
Experience: Excessive knowledge on Open-Tibia and Cipsoft.
Why should we choose you?: Patient, knowledgeable, fluent English, and strict.
What can you do?: Scripting , Spriting , Ect. (Mapping)

Name: Darien
Applying for: Gamemaster
What can you do?: Scripting , Spriting , Ect. (Mapping)

i think we could hire another GM ill pm you ^.^

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for
Code:
Tutor's (0/2)
Senior Tutor's (0/2)

miss i can help you i can script and map and i am learning for C++ add me on msn

- - - Updated - - -

Name: gertjan
Applying for: Gamemaster Community Manager Senior Tutor
What can you do?: Scripting , C++ , Ect. (Mapping)
Msn:[email protected]

miss i can help you i can script and map and i am learning for C++ add me on msn

- - - Updated - - -

Name: gertjan
Applying for: Gamemaster Community Manager Senior Tutor
What can you do?: Scripting , C++ , Ect. (Mapping)
Msn:[email protected]

We could prob use some script's and some mapping's could you show me a small spawn or possibly a small city for example? if i like it i might accept you as Gamemaster or Community Manager

Name: Lee Weston
Applying for:Tutor/GameMaster
Experience:9 years of hardcore tibia xD been a gm on other server's had my own server a few years ago also been a tutor on Rl tibia.
Why should we choose you?:im helpful know what im doing and have a fair bit of knowledge about tibia.
What can you do?: Scripting , Spriting , Ect. i scripted a few years ago stopped it all when i gave up my server but if you need me to i can give it another shot :) active player help as many people as i can :D

i go to make a small city

- - - Updated - - -

i cant make a small city why i m busy i can easyer thing i can made sorry can i spell make or script ??

Name:Adde
Applying for: Gamemaster ;)
Experience:had my own ot simoriaot.syste.net was the best one I hosted .
Why should we choose you?: cuz I know what I do and I think you will be happy to have me on the team :)
What can you do?: Basic scripting .

Well . I just want to be Gm so if I be accapted and you just want to have " T , ST " I will not accapt Cuz I will not play on the server " Tibia is not fun to play anymore " But I will help you with the players on the server :)

Thats All I can say :)

P.s I can map some stuffs . But I dont really like it so much . But if its small stuffs I can help you .

Msg me for some pics or somehting els you want to ask me about hehe:p

Name: Lambert ( I Prefer Anubis )
Applying for: GM
Experience: Staff In 2 OTS
Why should we choose you?: I Will help people alot i only know english but i am a patient guy will help people instead of moaning
What can you do?: - well i just started in mapping but i am not that good

Last edited:
Back